ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor vs. Hassan Yazdani - Match Analysis (Worlds '18)

dps831

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys,

First time posting here. I have a YouTube channel that analyzes Brazilian jiu jitsu and wrestling techniques and matches. I just created a video that analyzes David Taylor's match against defending world champ Hassan Yazdani at Worlds this past October. Hope you enjoy it. If you like this type of content, please be sure to subscribe to the channel. Thanks!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Great analysis and visuals. Hope you keep up the good work. Pass them along to DT directly; he might benefit from the breakdown. These two are sure to meet up again.

Reactions: diggerpup
Great analysis and visuals. Hope you keep up the good work. Pass them along to DT directly; he might benefit from the breakdown. These two are sure to meet up again.
Agreed. Can you block your videos in Iran by any chance? :D

Feel free to keep making these for Penn State Wrestlers--we'll eat 'em up, I promise!

PS: You could probably get a job working for a college wrestling team (Penn State!) or even the regional training centers (U.S. Olympic training center). The videos could be used to better prepare guys for their opponents and break down what US guys are doing well, poorly, and areas where they can improve.

Reactions: Antaeus
Awesome work!,, Please keep them coming. Action is so fast and there are so many “little” things that make the difference, this helps us mortals understand what is was that we just saw. Thank you for putting in the time.

Hey guys,

First time posting here. I have a YouTube channel that analyzes Brazilian jiu jitsu and wrestling techniques and matches. I just created a video that analyzes David Taylor's match against defending world champ Hassan Yazdani at Worlds this past October. Hope you enjoy it. If you like this type of content, please be sure to subscribe to the channel. Thanks!

Part 1:

Part 2:
Awesome videos and have shown my son some of these as they are great for teaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT