ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor Apparel

drew16

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2001
I would like a source to purchase "Magic Man" clothing. Suggestions? I asked the same question in the Lions Den last week, but received no responses.

Thank you.

I would like a source to purchase "Magic Man" clothing. Suggestions? I asked the same question in the Lions Den last week, but received no responses.

Thank you.
I don't think it's currently available

Thank you.
Send a tweet to him...He will tell you for real....Or get someone else to ask him if you don't do social media....He will give you the link !!!!

Presumably, David is trying to earn money from his branded gear. Yet very little offered on the internet, and all of it is dated.

I got as far as making a donation for his Olympic quest, charging my credit card.

Posed this question in the Lions Den; now here; called the wrestling office administrators , and left messages on two occasions. Certainly there should be a method to buy his apparel. He needs to capitalize on his
success. To date, no answers.

Presumably, David is trying to earn money from his branded gear. Yet very little offered on the internet, and all of it is dated.

I got as far as making a donation for his Olympic quest, charging my credit card.

Posed this question in the Lions Den; now here; called the wrestling office administrators , and left messages on two occasions. Certainly there should be a method to buy his apparel. He needs to capitalize on his

Twitter is the answer. He has responded to me there before

What is the web site or better yet a link to help him get to the Olympics ? WE CAN HELP HIM BIG TIME....

What is the web site or better yet a link to help him get to the Olympics ? WE CAN HELP HIM BIG TIME....

A link to help him get to the Olympics????? Are we selecting our team by internet voting now?

A link to help him get to the Olympics????? Are we selecting our team by internet voting now?
Internet helps, but we don't need it. We can just clap our hands to prove we believe in fairies and save Tinker Bell's life and help DT. :)

Last edited:
My guess is that a guy like David Taylor has plenty on financial backing right now. Some well-off Alumni have certainly noticed his contribution to the University by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT