ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Wannstedt

marisa45

Feb 2, 2007
Can we lead a charge to get this know-nothing marble mouth, PSU hater kicked off BTN. I mean really, he's the first guy to high five all the buckeye faithful????. Why is a no-nothing complete idiot Pitt wannabe, on Fox and BTN????? I absolutely hate this guy, he's dumb as a rock and pretty much always wrong. He's a homer for anything anti-Penn State. I cannot stand that man...................

Can we lead a charge to get this know-nothing marble mouth, PSU hater kicked off BTN. I mean really, he's the first guy to high five all the buckeye faithful????. Why is a no-nothing complete idiot Pitt wannabe, on Fox and BTN????? I absolutely hate this guy, he's dumb as a rock and pretty much always wrong. He's a homer for anything anti-Penn State. I cannot stand that man...................
Absolutely, hard to believe this guy gets away this crap, I didnt like Robert Smith doing the O-H-I-O cheer either, be professional, you want to do that when cameras are off and you are with your fan base so be it but dont do it on National TV.

Think Wannstedt picked Ohio Stae to make the playoffs this year, might be why he was giving high fives to everyone and everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT