ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel puts C/V in perspective

butchnitt

Oct 24, 2003
I received the following text from my son:
“We were just talking to my nephew Daniel and he said ‘Caronavirus is no fun...but then neither is Cancer.’ I nearly fell off my chair I was laughing so hard”.
Laughing because Daniel is a very smart nine year old who has been receiving treatment for Leukemia the last four years.

“We were just talking to my nephew Daniel and he said ‘Caronavirus is no fun...but then neither is Cancer.’ I nearly fell off my chair I was laughing so hard”.
Laughing because Daniel is a very smart nine year old who has been receiving treatment for Leukemia the last four years.
Illness in children is heart wrenching, but the innocence and honesty in children is heart warming. Blessings and prayers to you, your family, and Daniel

Daniel has a head start on dealing with tough times. He’ll keep a clear head amongst the panic I’m sure. All the best to him and your family

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT