ADVERTISEMENT

Dambly failed to lead and broke his promises...time for a new Chairman.

Thanks for the post, you have my support.

Sanctions for those who disagree with the Chairman?....When Dambly looks in the mirror the reflection he see is Kim Jong-un!

Reactions: Parrish sycamore
Well written, you got your point across without venom. I don't hold much hope for anybody fixing the board, but if you're willing to try I can certainly give you another vote. And I will.

Reactions: demlion
exercises.gif

You have written a nice piece but how do you intend to make change? As history has shown, the minority has no power and, it appears, no voice. Please outline for us how you can make a difference and create change? Frankly, I just see the elected members as paper, toothless Lions as this point.

Perhaps the alumni reps should boycott the meetings.....hold their own sessions in public and discuss their views and how they would like to see the university respond to each challenge. Kind of a rump BOT. Since Dambly and his thugs have a stranglehold on any vote....why participate in the entire sham? With Barron and Dambly leading the charge to silence dissent, the alumni council, could at least make public their concerns. I doubt any of the Misanthropes are capable of being embarrassed, but it might attract some attention regarding the kind of scoundrels that are exploiting PSU.

You have written a nice piece but how do you intend to make change? As history has shown, the minority has no power and, it appears, no voice. Please outline for us how you can make a difference and create change? Frankly, I just see the elected members as paper, toothless Lions as this point.

The only things that could work are (a) convince Harrisburg to step in (was tried and didn't work) and (b) engage in the equivalent of asymmetric warfare. For whatever reason, the A9 have never been willing to do the latter. Sometimes I feel like mailing each of them a copy of Sun-Tzu's The Art of War but I'd be just wasting my money.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Perhaps the alumni reps should press in a unified way for a legislative reform of the Board. Go to the governor, legislature, and public at large to point out how the university would be better governed and more efficiently run by a smaller real board which actually does some oversight.

This is kinda funny. We now have Garban, Surma, Peetz, the farmer, Lubert and Dambly all failing to lead, not being transparent, and breaking promises. But now is going to be the difference.Good luck Alvin, but excuse me for not expecting things to be different

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT