ADVERTISEMENT

Crutchmer out for year

That sucks. Was looking forward to seeing him wrestle Bo.

Damn, really watched him wrestle more this year than ever in past. Really liked him. Also thought we would see he and Bo at the Scuffle but it didn't happen. Disappointed for the young man.

Count me among those that don't want to see any wrestler from any team unable to follow their dreams. Still, Okie St has a pretty good replacement in Rogers.

Count me among those that don't want to see any wrestler from any team unable to follow their dreams. Still, Okie St has a pretty good replacement in Rogers.

Count me among that group. I feel pretty cheated when I don't get to see the best wrestle for whatever reason. Imagine 174 last year if one of the 4 wasn't in it.... I don't like losing, but I do like awesome wrestling, and let's face it....it's even more fun if there is an occasional villain in the mix.

Count me in the sucks but oh well column.

People bashed the Altons from yesterday to the repture. Really unfortunate for Crutchmer but he still has eligibility.

And sorry CP but Crutchmer was not taking BoBo

Reactions: amalone
Smith sure had some bad breaks this year. (no pun intended) Losing Brock and Crutchmer really hurts the team chances at the NCAA tournament. I think that Chandler Rogers has the potential to place at 174 based on his performance at the Scuffle, but he and his family suffered a severe personal loss about 10 days ago. It may affect his ability to perform over the next few weeks.

Surely Kyle could never reach the heights that Nate Jackson has.
a-rod-brushback-o.gif

I still think Realbutto is the real threat to Bo's title. He's come up big in the NCAAs multiple times and if you watch his match with Bo, the match was a lot closer than the score. It's hard to predict what happens when two excellent scramblers face off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT