ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy story to ease the big game/cheating scandal. Man’s life saved by two DD breast implants!

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
And it is not what you are thinking.

Guy needed a double lung transplant but couldn’t qualify due to lung infection. Drs put him on heart lung machine, removed his lungs, and implanted two DD breast implants to help hold his heart in place. Got transplant after infection cleared!

One of our posters is a double lung recipient. And I just found out a women I was friends with in college had a double lung transplant 4-5 years ago.

Drs are saying this could be a new procedure helping many people survive in the future.

Guy needed a double lung transplant but couldn’t qualify due to lung infection. Drs put him on heart lung machine, removed his lungs, and implanted two DD breast implants to help hold his heart in place. Got transplant after infection cleared!

One of our posters is a double lung recipient. And I just found out a women I was friends with in college had a double lung transplant 4-5 years ago.

Drs are saying this could be a new procedure helping many people survive in the future.

I've always felt double D's were life-changing but this is validation. Thanks! Although I have to assume many more lives were ruined by DD's than saved in the long run.

Tangentially, I read an article about a person who jumped off of El Capitan in Yosemite back in the late 1990s as some kind of protest. The parachute malfunctioned the person free-falled right into the ground from about 3,000 feet. The person was very damaged but landed on a red ant hill. The red ants bit the crap out of the jumper and inserted this red-ant poison. The poison jump-started the body into fighting it. The red ant bites ended up saving the person's life by a) providing a softer landing and b) the poison acting as a stimulant that allowed the jumper to fight the injuries and stay alive until help arrived.

Reactions: Thomas1945

I've always felt double D's were life-changing but this is validation. Thanks! Although I have to assume many more lives were ruined by DD's than saved in the long run.

Tangentially, I read an article about a person who jumped off of El Capitan in Yosemite back in the late 1990s as some kind of protest. The parachute malfunctioned the person free-falled right into the ground from about 3,000 feet. The person was very damaged but landed on a red ant hill. The red ants bit the crap out of the jumper and inserted this red-ant poison. The poison jump-started the body into fighting it. The red ant bites ended up saving the person's life by a) providing a softer landing and b) the poison acting as a stimulant that allowed the jumper to fight the injuries and stay alive until help arrived.
I don’t know about life saving, but years ago I had many a bad day saved in the evening by a good old girl with double DD’s.

Reactions: bison13

Just want to insert a public service announcement about organ donation. If you haven't already signed up, please consider being an organ donor. I lost a nephew who had an inherited liver disease while he was on the waitng list. And he was a PSU grad and sometimes poster on the former BWI site.

It's nice to see all the 'research' funding I've provided over the years has paid off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT