ADVERTISEMENT

CowboyUp61

GG121AND2

Aug 1, 2007
The sudden death of Wrestling for Life board member, Brian Stutzman, created a vacancy on our board. I am happy to announce that CowboyUp61 has been selected to fill the void. I am certain that you have all noticed his commitment to WFL. I look forward to his expanded role.

The sudden death of Wrestling for Life board member, Brian Stutzman, created a vacancy on our board. I am happy to announce that CowboyUp61 has been selected to fill the void. I am certain that you have all noticed his commitment to WFL. I look forward to his expanded role.
So sorry to hear that about Brian. T&P's to his family. Congrats to CowboyUp61. A great representative for WFL. Wanted to "dislike" the first half of the thread and "like" the second half of the thread. I really appreciate all you do Jim. Thank you. I'll continue helping out when I can.

My first try at fundraising during offseason-went shopping today, and between my wife and I we found 12 pairs of shoes on clearance-average cost of $20 each for brand new shoes, that will be donated to middle school teams across the country.

37591226_10216481843906940_4468022622256365568_n.jpg

For $25, you can sponsor a pair of shoes-that will include shipping to the distribution point. Donate here if so inclined!
http://www.wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate

37629928_10216480689958092_7287524345474187264_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is the kind of thing that keeps Wrestling for Life going and growing.CowboyUp and his wife found new shoes at clearance prices. Instead of 4 or 5 middle school kids getting the shoes they need, 12 do. That's more than we normally send a qualified school. Four pairs have been sponsored. Will BWI posters sponsor the remaining eight?

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Just found 4 more pairs! $25 delivered and on their way to WFL. If you were going to waste that much on a 6 pack of Icelandic beer, or a craft brew, go ahead and kick it to WFL instead!

You might feel better in the morning too :cool:

Last edited:
Just found 4 more pairs! $25 delivered and on their way to WFL. If you were going to waste that much on a 6 pack of Icelandic beer, or a craft brew, go ahead and kick it to WFL instead!

You might feel better in the morning too :cool:

The shoes arrived this morning and have been included in shipments to middle schools in Maine and North Carolina. We still have schools needing shoes so your $25 sponsorship would greatly appreciated.

Happened to have a bit of time between meetings, so I stopped at a local sporting goods store where I happen to know the owners a bit. Guess what happened? Yep-more sponsorship opportunities! Three pairs of 7 and a pair of 8's on the way tomorrow.

You have seen GG's posts-shoes going to places that are not wrestling strongholds by any means. Help him keep the momentum going!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT