ADVERTISEMENT

Could this be the last year for Meyer at OSU?

dcf4psu

Nov 7, 2003
State College
How long was he at Florida before he retired the first time with health issues - caused by not winning as often if I remember. How would it affect the B1G if he did leave after this year?

How long was he at Florida before he retired the first time with health issues - caused by not winning as often if I remember. How would it affect the B1G if he did leave after this year?
OSU fans will be devastated if he leaves.

Ohio State was Ohio State before Meyer and it will be when he leaves. He's not leaving though. Maybe they don't make the playoff this year, which their fans would consider a terrible year. But they have too much talent to be out of it for long.

Reactions: michnittlion
His gray hairs are becoming a bit more noticeable ..... but I seriously doubt he leaves anytime soon.

He's still got another 10 years in him, and there's nowhere out there where the grass is necessarily greener. South Bend? Nope, not there either.

His gray hairs are becoming a bit more noticeable ..... but I seriously doubt he leaves anytime soon.

He's still got another 10 years in him, and there's nowhere out there where the grass is necessarily greener. South Bend? Nope, not there either.

The grass IS greener in South Bend than Columbus. Their artificial playing surface is newer and less faded than that in The Horseshoe!

Reactions: michnittlion
The grass IS greener in South Bend than Columbus. Their artificial playing surface is newer and less faded than that in The Horseshoe!

True. I've noticed that the Horseshoe turf is looking a bit rough.

South Bend is covered by lake-effect snow for 6 months a year, however!

I agree. I expect Meyer will be at OSU for a long time and will retire from there. I may be in a minority here but I like him a lot more than I did a few years ago. He has really calmed down on the sideline and seems to be a more mature guy. When he was at FL I honestly felt he would die on the sideline he got so worked up. I think it is good to see him evolve into a coach who seems to have a better perspective than he may have had 10 years ago,

Meyer has an absolutely perfect situation at Ohio State. He's a National Championship contender virtually every year and he's making a shiz-ton of money.

Meyer and Woody are to Ohio State what Trade and Mark are to Smith Brothers Cough Drops.

If Meyer leaves for Notre Dame (the place where careers go to die) then he needs a brain transplant.

Reactions: bytir
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT