ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Keener to PSU

Another situation that calls for a little patience. Corey is, for sure, a welcome addition, and I wish him a healthful 2017-18.

Looking at his past results is one piece of the story, though heaven-only-knows what will happen once he hits the Penn State room. This can go so many ways, it's pure speculation to proclaim anything. About the only statement I'd be willing to make is that he will be a different wrestler at the end of the season than he is to start, not unlike most of our guys.

His record shows that he has had wins over Hall, Alber, Kraisser, and a lot of wins over Missouri wrestlers--Synon, Erneste and McGhee. Definitely good to have him in the line-up against Mizzou!

any depth is good----but do you really think that he will improve that much in 1 year? winning percentage seems a tad flat from Fr to Sr year...
Again, anything said is speculation. New surroundings, fresh opportunity, and a room full of guys that will make him better...I just hope for a Corey Keener that reaches his max potential...whatever that is.

Reactions: SRATH
I'm hoping Mr. Keener is spending the summer in the room. It's gonna take lots of effort to get him where the team wants him to be by March. Glad to have him aboard!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT