ADVERTISEMENT

Contest - what is your "like" to "posts" percentage/ratio (minimum 1000 posts)?

2056 posts and 2479 likes

tumblr_inline_mhionfKvDW1qz4rgp.gif

504 Likes / 267 posts 1.88 Likes per post. Been around since 10/22/17 You boobie posters keep it up.

Reactions: LionJim
I have no idea how to determine how many “likes” I have. I wasn’t clear that I was supposed to be tracking them.

Without looking I would imagine I average around 8 or 9 likes for every post I make. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: CentexLion
157%. 604 likes for 700 posts. I also have poor reading comprehension and few math skills.
Calculating a percentage is not one of your few math skills. 🤣

For some reason I recall User JimmyW having an enormous ratio as in 5:1 or so. Anthony Lubrano I think tops that and might be 8:1 or thereabouts.

1.22 likes per post. Higher than my GPA while I was at Lock Haven. I didn’t even know that was a thing you could track.

Reactions: katchthis
When did the "like" start, what year ? Old time posters like myself and many others had a lot of posts before that was enacted so that would certainly affect the ratio. It's not a badge of honor regardless

Reactions: lein
9,240 likes
5,740 posts

u do the math but that’s a lot of likes en at

Calculating a percentage is not one of your few math skills. 🤣

For some reason I recall User JimmyW having an enormous ratio as in 5:1 or so. Anthony Lubrano I think tops that and might be 8:1 or thereabouts.
Agree when Anthony was posting all the stuff during the Scandal and soon after basically every person on the board was liking every post.

Other than him I would assume the guys that regularly post pictures of well-endowed women would be the next highest ratio of likes to post.

Reactions: 81b&w and katchthis
This would be a little skewed.

When the site transitioned to its current format it carried over all the posts but the “likes” were a new concept.

So if you joined the site after the format change, you can have a better ratio but a lot less posts.

And I am at 1.67 posts/like.

This. The majority of my posts were from before likes were a thing.

The facebook generation. Requesting members to formulate a percentage of LIKES received is mind boggling. I can't believe someone would make a post of this and people would answer. What's going with our world? Really sad.

Reactions: PSU87
The facebook generation. Requesting members to formulate a percentage of LIKES received is mind boggling. I can't believe someone would make a post of this and people would answer. What's going with our world? Really sad.
I’m with you. I remember the good old days growing up when we would make our message board posts, put our heads down, and look for the next topic to post in. This generation doesn’t appreciate the sacrifices we made so they can post with fancy “likes” and all. Sad indeed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT