ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Mens Lax B1G Champs: exciting 14-13 W over Rutgres*

Rutgers is ranked #20, so I don’t think it was expected to be this close. It was tie with less than a minute remaining.

PSU (1) v Rutgers (4) and Maryland (2) v Hopkins (3) in the B1G semis at Rutgers next weekend. So, rematch at Rugters next week (and last week saw potential 2nd round NCAA matchup vs Yale, PSU's only loss this season!).

It was a hell of a game, Rutgers played great but the good guys won! Rutgers has had me nervous since they beat OSU...

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
It was a great game, great crowd, great day with alumni back including Chris Hogan who was honorary captain!

How is recruiting going for next year? All I can find is the usual teams grabbing the top talent including the kid who get baked to PSU as a freshman but flipped to Duke at the last moment.

PSU (1) v Rutgers (4) and Maryland (2) v Hopkins (3) in the B1G semis at Rutgers next weekend. So, rematch at Rugters next week (and last week saw potential 2nd round NCAA matchup vs Yale, PSU's only loss this season!).

I think Yale wins the Ivy, we likely won’t play them in the second round.

Seems like if we win B1Gs we will likely have Duke/UMD in our pigtail

That win was a little tougher than I had hoped/expected. There were times in the game where we looked very disorganized. I think that we fix those and beat Rutgers with greater margin this week. I was really worried about MD going into post-season, but I see that JHU handed them their asses this weekend, so maybe they aren't as good as I thought. Time will tell.

The Rutgers goalie is good.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
That win was a little tougher than I had hoped/expected. There were times in the game where we looked very disorganized. I think that we fix those and beat Rutgers with greater margin this week. I was really worried about MD going into post-season, but I see that JHU handed them their asses this weekend, so maybe they aren't as good as I thought. Time will tell.

Maryland also needed OT to beat OSU last week. However, like the NHL playoffs, there probably is not much difference between most of these teams. You need some luck along with talent.

Hopefully, it was a wake up call. You're number one, have the league wrapped up, etc. so you think all you gotta do is show up. Its good to have a tough one right now to get everyone's attention and focus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT