ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Pitt on a perfect ACC season!

well to be fair........pittsburgh is only 130 miles from cleveland

Pitt won 41% of it's football games this year, and Narduzzi got a 7 year extension. Pitt's basketball team won 25% of its games this year, so Stallings should be getting a 3-4 year extension any day now.

Hey, don't knock The Burgh! More Penn State alumni live in Allegheny County, where Pittsburgh is located, than anywhere in the world!
I typed up a response to that post and then deleted it. It was far less civil than yours. I am in a surly mood and my post would have been dumped by the mods or gotten me a trip to the penalty box. I think I'd better take the rest of the night off. March rolls in tomorrow and my posting the next few months will be much more limited due to some major bucket list projects. I don't want to leave involuntarily.:)

I typed up a response to that post and then deleted it. It was far less civil than yours. I am in a surly mood and my post would have been dumped by the mods or gotten me a trip to the penalty box. I think I'd better take the rest of the night off. March rolls in tomorrow and my posting the next few months will be much more limited due to some major bucket list projects. I don't want to leave involuntarily.:)
Enjoy your projects!

Reactions: fairgambit
Perfection is such a rare achievement! That's why I give a tip of my cap to the 2017-2018 Pitt men's basketball team. They will be 0 - 18 in the ACC at the end of the ND game tonight. It takes a tremendous amount of work, and great desire to suck this bad. They are an inspiration to Nardouchey! Kudos to you, Panthers!
It's to early to celebrate. They still have the first round of the ACC tournament to lose and go 0-19. I can only guess that the basketball team got jealous that the football team was having all the epic losses and wanted in on the action. :)

Hey, don't knock The Burgh! More Penn State alumni live in Allegheny County, where Pittsburgh is located, than anywhere in the world!

I think you could say that more alumni live in Allegheny county than any other county in PA. But that wouldn’t be the case if county lines were drawn even slightly differently.

Just noticed a tweet from KenPom from last night...Chicago State pulled off an upset yesterday of UMKC to get their first conference win of the season. That means that 350 teams in the country won at least 1 conference game. There are 351 teams total. Ouch.

Just noticed a tweet from KenPom from last night...Chicago State pulled off an upset yesterday of UMKC to get their first conference win of the season. That means that 350 teams in the country won at least 1 conference game. There are 351 teams total. Ouch.

Who is the one who didn't win a conference game? That school must have just an abysmal athletic department.

Reactions: nittany dave
Does that team get an automatic national championship?

Reactions: nittany dave
Perfection is such a rare achievement! That's why I give a tip of my cap to the 2017-2018 Pitt men's basketball team. They will be 0 - 18 in the ACC at the end of the ND game tonight. It takes a tremendous amount of work, and great desire to suck this bad. They are an inspiration to Nardouchey! Kudos to you, Panthers!
Not quite. We have one more in the tourney :)

Pitt is the Rutgres of the ACC. :D

Honestly, I miss them winning 25+ games and failing to make the Final Four

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT