ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to both teams!

The two sheet-heads don't won't to play nice so I must insult them on a regular basis.

These two A-holes would fall for the old: There's a dollar in the corner of a round-room gag!!

You would fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking your thumb numb nuts. Cuddle up with your Roy doll and don't make too big of a mess under the sheets tonight. You're a boob. Congrats!

Reactions: TheGLOV

This is the kind of educated comment you have when your school has fake classes. . .

The top-rated comment comes from a Tar Heel fan named “Tyler Hansbrough” from Pleasant Hill, N.C., and reads like parody with multiple misspellings and grammatical errors.

“The refs were very bias. Many times they let Villinova get away with alot of walks. As a basketball player I can tell you that letting a guy travel like that makes him hard to defend. Are guys work very hard on the court and in the classroom. Its not write for them to loose the game because of the refs. This was there championship that the refs stole.”

Man, that points out how SAD many people are. Petition to overturn the win? That is all these people have to live for? Sad, very sad. I guess maybe their lives are over, apparently not much of a lose to mankind. Maybe they will plan a mass suicide ?
Please tell me you did not sign??

I put that up there to get a kick out of you.

Please watch it again and let the 2nd part, after commercials play. It is an opinion about the ref's for that game.

Ta-ta!!!

Man, that points out how SAD many people are. Petition to overturn the win? That is all these people have to live for? Sad, very sad. I guess maybe their lives are over, apparently not much of a lose to mankind. Maybe they will plan a mass suicide ?
Please tell me you did not sign??
The same group is trying to get the Civil War outcome overturned.

I put that up there to get a kick out of you.

Please watch it again and let the 2nd part, after commercials play. It is an opinion about the ref's for that game.

Ta-ta!!!

I was just concerned you may have signed the "pact". Glad to here you will still be with us ;-)

The same group is trying to get the Civil War outcome overturned.

Well, ya know, the North obviously cheated because the South lost. There's no reason they would ever lose unless the other guy cheated. Everyone knows that......... ;)

Well, ya know, the North obviously cheated because the South lost. There's no reason they would ever lose unless the other guy cheated. Everyone knows that......... ;)
And the North had to travel more to win. Nobody goes to Mississippi for fun.

I just watched the final shot again for probably the 100th time since Monday. It never gets old. Classic final by two great teams. As they say, it was a shame one team had to lose.

I just watched the final shot again for probably the 100th time since Monday. It never gets old. Classic final by two great teams. As they say, it was a shame one team had to lose.

Hopefully we can finally retire Laettner's shot from the intro video and replace it with Paige and Jenkins.

Reactions: psu00 and Relayer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT