ADVERTISEMENT

Comey: Huma sent classified info to Carlos Danger

22mike306

Jul 30, 2016
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...in-sent-classified-information-anthony-weiner

Yet FBI refuses to refer case to the DOJ for prosecution because her criminal intent was not clear. You try passing classified info on to a unauthorized party and see if you get the same outcome. Hint: you won't unless you're a part of the political class.

As stated in the article, Ted Cruz pointed out the statute doesn't require intent to be shown, but somehow Comey can justify adding on such a requirement based on DOJ precedent......so not only do we have a federal judiciary that unilaterally acts as a super legislature, but the DOJ has decided it has that power too.

I hope to hell that Jeff Sessions takes control of this and brings charges......this intent loophole created by politicians to protect fellow politicians is exactly the kind of thing Trump promised to address while "draining the swamp" . So far, all I've seen from Trump and his appointees has been a lot of lip service in public and business as usual behind the scene.

As I said, Trump was a hundred times better than Hillary, but he's sure determined to close that gap every time he allows this kind of thing go unaddressed. It's a slap in the face of all the Trump supporters who believed in his BS campaign promises.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News