ADVERTISEMENT

Come on down Supreme Justice Eakin

Didn't it come out months ago that Eakin was sent inappropriate materials on his personal yahoo account? I'm pretty sure he self-reported the activity to the judicial conduct board. Unless there are materials Kane has that Eakin didn't disclose, I'm not sure that we're learning anything new here. And - considering Eakin's political affiliation, I'd think that if Kane really had something new on him, it would have been known quite some time ago - particularly before the Court voted to suspend her license.

Didn't it come out months ago that Eakin was sent inappropriate materials on his personal yahoo account? I'm pretty sure he self-reported the activity to the judicial conduct board. Unless there are materials Kane has that Eakin didn't disclose, I'm not sure that we're learning anything new here. And - considering Eakin's political affiliation, I'd think that if Kane really had something new on him, it would have been known quite some time ago - particularly before the Court voted to suspend her license.

Or not. Always hold something in reserve. Exchanged is quite different then received.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Exchanged is quite different then received.

There is a big difference between receiving e-mails and sending them or forwarding them on. You have no control of who sends you crap. You can limit who you associate with, but if you have a public e-mail address then you are open to just about anything. I had a buddy of mine back in the early 90's who used to send NSFW stuff to my work e-mail. I had to keep telling that it wasn't cool. It never became an issue for me... I wasn't savy enough then to "block him" so I just stopped opening any of his e-mails to my work account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT