ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching changes 2024

Hot cross buns is for beginners. W/ a little practice, I can play Bach.

jurassic park film GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
Massive hire for Gavin. Rosselli was widely seen as the engine driving the Ohio RTC when it was prominent ... and it declined when he left for Oklahoma.

Pitt's RTC is far better than when Gavin started, but badly needs upgrading. At least if they want the varsity program to approach the area talent pool.

I've read in several spots that they thought Mark shot low, and that he could have gotten a better job. What is the opinion here? I think maybe Mark wants to be around wrestling but not wrestle all day every day. Has he reached a burnout stage or are the naysayers wrong. I have no opinion. I lost track of Mark a couple years back.

I've read in several spots that they thought Mark shot low, and that he could have gotten a better job. What is the opinion here? I think maybe Mark wants to be around wrestling but not wrestle all day every day. Has he reached a burnout stage or are the naysayers wrong. I have no opinion. I lost track of Mark a couple years back.
I wondered the same. Also wondered if it’s strategic and he’s trying to take different types of positions in different rooms. Hard to believe there’s many that know more about wrestling that Mark.

Reactions: hlstone
Mark Hall, PSU and Penn graduate, is smart enough to figure out what he's doing.

In any case: he's going to learn first-hand every aspect of running a program. Great knowledge if he someday wants to become a head coach or an AD. Plus, if he wants to be involved with the wrestlers, he can always work out with them at the RTC.

Mark Hall, PSU and Penn graduate, is smart enough to figure out what he's doing.

In any case: he's going to learn first-hand every aspect of running a program. Great knowledge if he someday wants to become a head coach or an AD. Plus, if he wants to be involved with the wrestlers, he can always work out with them at the RTC.
That was my take as well. Penn graduate? Did he get a masters?

He will be doing camps this summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT