ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching carousel comes to Cleveland State

So former PSU All-American, Josh Moore, who is an assistant coach at CSU, will lead things while CSU searches for their next coach.

dice, you might want to make note for your spreadsheet that Josh has 3 sons (Joshua - 9, Jacob - 7, and Jason - 6). As for Josh and his wife Shianne's allegiance, consider that their yellow lab is named Nittany. ;)

My rottie/akita mix is also Nittany. We knew it was time to move north when people said, "What's a Nittany?"
Reminds me of a quick story...

At the 1975 Cotton Bowl, the Baylor fans kept asking (in a banter-ish way), "what is a Nittany Lion?". Once the game was over, in the local paper, was their answer..."A Nittany Lion is a Baylor Bear butt kicker", as the good guys won 41-20.

548bb2093bc8a.image.jpg

Reminds me of a quick story...

At the 1975 Cotton Bowl, the Baylor fans kept asking (in a banter-ish way), "what is a Nittany Lion?". Once the game was over, in the local paper, was their answer..."A Nittany Lion is a Baylor Bear butt kicker", as the good guys won 41-20.

548bb2093bc8a.image.jpg
Wasn't that the year that PSU went undefeated and ended up 5th in the nation? Or was that 1974?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT