ADVERTISEMENT

Clair McCaskill is ticked because of what happened to Sansa

bmw199

Apr 10, 2013

YES! Let's all have moral outrage about crimes committed in a fantasy world where dragons and zombies exist. I think it says something about you if you're more offended by make believe crime then the fact that the same crime is actually taking place millions of times a day in REALITY. Not to mention its like the 4th or 5th sexual assault the shows done. So it was cool when it happened to Dany on her wedding night or when Theon was sexually mutilated... Sounds to me as if the Senator has not been a long time viewer and tweeted hastily to capitalize on the moment.

How do these people get elected?

She's just saying she's done watching. Not sure what's wrong with that. I'm not going to stop watching but I didn't get why they had to be so graphic about it. Martin and the GOT have some kind of unhealthy obsession with watching Ramsey Bolton torture people.

One scene of him torturing Theon would have gotten the idea across quite well but they had us watch it three times, maybe four times. Maybe this is just the start -- are we going to see Ramsey rape Sansa every week for the next month? There's just no need. It doesn't serve the story. We know who Ramsey is already. He's of very minor importance. There are so many interesting subplots and major characters, why do we have to keep watching Ramsey torturing people? It's just a waste.

Sounds to me as if the Senator has not been a long time viewer and tweeted hastily to capitalize on the moment.

If want to talk politics, then do it somewhere other than this board. In a perfect world there would be no exceptions to that rule. Alas, I do allow limited discussions of politicians in situations where there is a distinct connection to PSU. There are times I regret even allowing that exception to the rule.

FWIW, you might want to Google "Clair McCaskill AND "military sexual assault," before you make too many sweeping statements about her.

YES! Let's all have moral outrage about crimes committed in a fantasy world where dragons and zombies exist. I think it says something about you if you're more offended by make believe crime then the fact that the same crime is actually taking place millions of times a day in REALITY. Not to mention its like the 4th or 5th sexual assault the shows done. So it was cool when it happened to Dany on her wedding night or when Theon was sexually mutilated... Sounds to me as if the Senator has not been a long time viewer and tweeted hastily to capitalize on the moment.

She is getting killed on Twitter. Here's a good one:

@NorBdelta @clairecmc There's literally an entire army of enslaved Eunuchs... not a peep. Anything awful happens to any female character...

If want to talk politics, then do it somewhere other than this board. In a perfect world there would be no exceptions to that rule. Alas, I do allow limited discussions of politicians in situations where there is a distinct connection to PSU. There are times I regret even allowing that exception to the rule.

FWIW, you might want to Google "Clair McCaskill AND "military sexual assault," before you make too many sweeping statements about her.

I know Tom, and I didn't mean to break any rule. I am familiar with her stances and I support her efforts to end military sexual assault, how could you not, none the less using this show as tool to push her agenda to me makes her look moronic. That is why I posted it here, not because I wanted to get into her politics.

I think it's because this is the first time (that I've seen at least) that the storyline from the show the other night actually made news stories on Monday and Tuesday. That leads to politicians feeling the need to comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT