ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy, if you're driving in tomorrow....

nits74

May 14, 2010
you should be OK. Haven't heard of any restrictions such as the nightmare you ran into last time. If you hear of any problems on 376 my advice would be to take I79 to Emsworth/Sewickley exit and follow Route 65South on into the Northside. Go Bucs.

Appreciate it, but earlier plans have left me in Disney World to watch the game tomorrow. Shocking how much Pirates and Cubs gear there's been in the parks the past few days. There's an IT conference going on at the hotel I'm staying at, and in one single group of sympsium-goers walking by while I was wearing a Pirates shirt, I got a Lets go Buccos and Go Cubs. Been lots of chatter, I expect the ESPN Club at the boardwalk resort to be packed tomorrow.

Appreciate it, but earlier plans have left me in Disney World to watch the game tomorrow. Shocking how much Pirates and Cubs gear there's been in the parks the past few days. There's an IT conference going on at the hotel I'm staying at, and in one single group of sympsium-goers walking by while I was wearing a Pirates shirt, I got a Lets go Buccos and Go Cubs. Been lots of chatter, I expect the ESPN Club at the boardwalk resort to be packed tomorrow.
Sounds like fun. I'll expect you at PNC for the NLDS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT