Watch Full Measure tomorrow

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
I heard Sharyl Attkisson today on the weekend update show on WMAL talking about the topics of tomorrow's show. All three topics are interesting, but the lead one about a Reuter's reporter who was fired is a real eye opener.

This reporter dug into the actual facts about police killings of Blacks and , big surprise, found that the Left Wingnut narrative that is gospel to the dildo brain lefties is not even close to the truth concerning these types of killings. It turns out there were around 24 incidents of cops killing Blacks in the period he looked at (a year or more) and cops killed over 70 white people in that same time period. Do you remember when the Soc/Dems were whipping up (excuse the phrase) the Black community about police murdering Blacks left and right? Some lefties interviewed on the subject said the number was in the thousands per year.......hmmm, didn't see any media pushback on any of that, did you?

But, he went further and noted there were over 10,000 Black on Black murders during that same time period. He asked, "why are we in the media fixated on those 24 deaths while virtually ignoring a much greater problem when it comes to the killing of young Black men in this country?" He said, "maybe if we focused on the real problem, we (the press) could do a lot to correct that situation".

Well, you can imagine Reuters higher ups were not amused by this. It didn't fit the BLM/Antifa/Black victimhood at the hands of racist white cops narrative. So, they fired him.

Morale of the story: The Soc/Dem party and their media enablers will lie, cheat or steal their way to power and will not tolerate anyone who comes forth with actual facts that prove they are lying through their teeth. Moderate "libs" and Soc/Dem "moderates" , do these people and these tactics represent what you want in a political party and for America?

Just a note. If you live in the DMV area and get WMAL, I highly recommend that you tune into the Weekend Update on Saturday mornings from 6 am to 8 am. Rick Fowler has a standing line up of great guests who review the top stories of the week. They are all outstanding and you get two solid hours of truthful news analysis. One such example was how the lawyer they have on the show laid out the trend of Soc/Dem officials ignoring the law and /or refusing to enforce the law when the Left wing offenders are involved. If this goes unchecked, we are on our way to the end of being a law abiding society.

Last edited:

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I heard Sharyl Attkisson today on the weekend update show on WMAL talking about the topics of tomorrow's show. All three topics are interesting, but the lead one about a Reuter's reporter who was fired is a real eye opener.

This reporter dug into the actual facts about police killings of Blacks and , big surprise, found that the Left Wingnut narrative that is gospel to the dildo brain lefties is not even close to the truth concerning these types of killings. It turns out there were around 24 incidents of cops killing Blacks in the period he looked at (a year or more) and cops killed over 70 white people in that same time period. Do you remember when the Soc/Dems were whipping up (excuse the phrase) the Black community about police murdering Blacks left and right? Some lefties interviewed on the subject said the number was in the thousands per year.......hmmm, didn't see any media pushback on any of that, did you?

But, he went further and noted there were over 10,000 Black on Black murders during that same time period. He asked, "why are we in the media fixated on those 24 deaths while virtually ignoring a much greater problem when it comes to the killing of young Black men in this country?" maybe if we focused on the real problem, we (the press) could do a lot to correct that situation.

Well, you can imagine Reuters higher ups were not amused by this. It didn't fit the BLM/Antifa/Black victimhood at the hands of racist white narrative. So, they fired him.

Morale of the story: The Soc/Dem party and their media enablers will lie, cheat or steal their way to power and will not tolerate anyone who comes forth with actual facts that proven they are lying through their teeth. Moderate "libs" and Soc/Dem "moderates" do these people and these tactics represent what you want in a political party?

Just a note. If you live in the DMV area and get WMAL, I highly recommend that you tune into the Weekend Update on Saturday mornings from 6 am to 8 am. Rick Fowler has a standing line up of great guests who review the top stories of the week. They are all outstanding and you get two solid hours of truthful news analysis. The lawyer they have laid out the trend in Soc/Dem officials to ignore the law and refuse to enforce the law when the Left wing offenders are involved. If this goes unchecked, we are on our way to the end of being a law abiding society.

You lose me when you switch gears to black on black crime.

No one gives a $hit about that... especially the left. And saying it is some sort of analogy to compare to police killings is ridiculous.

Everyone with a brain knows that police aren't going around killing minorities.

LdN

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
You lose me when you switch gears to black on black crime.

No one gives a $hit about that... especially the left. And saying it is some sort of analogy to compare to police killings is ridiculous.

Everyone with a brain knows that police aren't going around killing minorities.

LdN
I get you, but I think the emphasis of the piece was on how intolerant and vindictive the media will be to protect their ability to lie.....regardless of the specific topic they are lying about.

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13 and TN Lion

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
The firing of the reporter is news. The stats are not.

I think I commented on this more than a year ago when it became apparent that the BLM message and basis for Defund the Police movements was patently false.

Never before have we had a political party spread lies and deception to this extent. I don't think they tell the truth about anything.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

But, he went further and noted there were over 10,000 Black on Black murders during that same time period. He asked, "why are we in the media fixated on those 24 deaths while virtually ignoring a much greater problem when it comes to the killing of young Black men in this country?" He said, "maybe if we focused on the real problem, we (the press) could do a lot to correct that situation".

Well, you can imagine Reuters higher ups were not amused by this. It didn't fit the BLM/Antifa/Black victimhood at the hands of racist white cops narrative. So, they fired him.

Morale of the story: The Soc/Dem party and their media enablers will lie, cheat or steal their way to power and will not tolerate anyone who comes forth with actual facts that prove they are lying through their teeth. Moderate "libs" and Soc/Dem "moderates" , do these people and these tactics represent what you want in a political party and for America?

Just a note. If you live in the DMV area and get WMAL, I highly recommend that you tune into the Weekend Update on Saturday mornings from 6 am to 8 am. Rick Fowler has a standing line up of great guests who review the top stories of the week. They are all outstanding and you get two solid hours of truthful news analysis. One such example was how the lawyer they have on the show laid out the trend of Soc/Dem officials ignoring the law and /or refusing to enforce the law when the Left wing offenders are involved. If this goes unchecked, we are on our way to the end of being a law abiding society.
These numbers are in line with what the black Harvard professor Roland fryer and the Michigan State PNAS study found. One of the main jobs of the Leninist lefties is to lie and sweep the truth under the rug. Maybe it's something our new disinformation czar can address.

Last edited:

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Sharyl Attkisson is a good honest reporter.

Reactions: Dzapper