Christmas Day Beverage of Choice

ClarkstonMark

May 23, 2002
Starting off with 2020 Goose Island BCBS
EoTLPyW.jpeg

Later will be opening this 2017 EMH Black Cat Cabernet Sauvignon

wE40pSV.jpg

Last edited:
Started with Kahlua and milk, probably the Silver Oak Cab Sav for dinner, Martell cognac and Wonder Woman 1984 as a night cap.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I opened a grab bag gift from work and there it was - a bottle of Gallo Strawberry Wine. It’s wet, so what the hell?

It took me back to 1970 and Boone’s Farm shared in the woods with my friends. You know what? Being back in the woods with my friends, just for a moment, was good.

Reactions: TheGLOV and psuro
Well, had high hopes I might be winding the night down with Firkin's Caol Ila 7 year but it hasn't arrived so I'm settling for Lloyd Chardonnay and Bevan Ontogeny for the surf/turf... then cracking open my Talisker 18 and enjoying the campfire smoke (nice having a cold night in florida).

Merry Christmas to all!

Coffee with sambuca, Mamosas and with dinner my home made wine
A blend of primarily Sangiovese with a touch of zin and cab!

Oh man. Sambuca shots bring back many a memory of some very late nights/early mornings in Heidelberg. Never. Again. ;)

Anyone got a good simple mixer for Jim Beam Peach? I picked some up and not sure what to do with it. Besides pour it over ice and drink. I thought about mixing it with iced tea or lemonade.

Share your mixture please,,as still looking for that special ginger beer? Vodka seems easier to select. Thanks
Hit up some local breweries. Some make ginger beer. Or they might be able to recommend where to find a good one.

Appalachian Brewing in Harrisburg area makes a good one if you're in their distribution area.

Well, had high hopes I might be winding the night down with Firkin's Caol Ila 7 year but it hasn't arrived so I'm settling for Lloyd Chardonnay and Bevan Ontogeny for the surf/turf... then cracking open my Talisker 18 and enjoying the campfire smoke (nice having a cold night in florida).

Merry Christmas to all!
Bevan - good stuff!!

Reactions: N&B4PSU and TheGLOV
Bellinis with breakfast
Whiskey sour in the afternoon (basil hayden)
Barboursville Nebbiolo with dinner

Share your mixture please,,as still looking for that special ginger beer? Vodka seems easier to select. Thanks
1. Grey goose vodka (full jigger))
2. Juice of 3/4 lime
3. Fever tree ginger beer (single serving bottle size)

Had a rather disappointing pinot noir. Should have gone with a cabernet. The chardonnay and riesling turned out nice, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT