ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Vellieux

Allar and Villieux for the Heisman. This thread is ridiculous. We have no idea how either of these guys careers will turn out. Let’s relax and enjoy the ride.

"I do not know the specifics of what happened there, but they are in the same category as PSU"

Here's a fact - Bo's son stated that he told his father that Dr. Anderson molested him at 11 YO and Bo yelled at him, ignored him and instead made sure that Anderson kept his job. Michigan quietly paid $500m in settlements and press went away. Bo's statue was spray painted in disgrace last year but still remains. It was much worse but Michigan admin said nothing, investigated nothing and paid them off to keep reputation and Bo legacy in tact. It was pathetic, if they cared about 'the children'

• Angry
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Hah, a good laugh from delusional Pitt board

"Not me, to leave PsU and come to Pitt shows that he is not a cultist, just a kid looking at going to school and getting a fresh start at a good program."
GreatBear71:

There ARE people who feel that way, and not just from Pitt. If Sandusky happened at a place like Kent State, their football program would have gotton the death sentence. Southern Methodist had it in 1987. PSU is too big and has too miuch money and influence for that to happen.

You are missing my point. The delusional part was that they are a 'good program'. That is a laugh. I could not care less at cult comment. Over 20 years, a great season is 5 losses for Pitt as mostly 6 or 7 losses year after year. They are bad program in a very weak conference/division and can only muster a sprinkling of competitiveness every two decades. They might get to 5 losses yet as I think UCLA destroys them.

Reactions: furfoot
"Nobody transfers to sit"

Except Christian Veilloux and Jack Tuttle and probably 6 or 7 more

That's moving the goal posts and you know that.
No it’s not at all….it’s harder to get someone to transfer to PSU where they know they will sit for two years than it is to a place they know they will have a shot to start after one year. I’ll bet if Allar was going into his junior year next year, CV wouldn’t have entered the portal. That’s not moving the goal posts, that’s backing up an argument.

No it’s not at all….it’s harder to get someone to transfer to PSU where they know they will sit for two years than it is to a place they know they will have a shot to start after one year. I’ll bet if Allar was going into his junior year next year, CV wouldn’t have entered the portal. That’s not moving the goal posts, that’s backing up an argument.
You still lose the argument. Jack Tuttle Portaled to sit

You still lose the argument. Jack Tuttle Portaled to sit
And he’s terrible…so you want to get a bad QB just to say we got someone from the portal? And do you think PSU can just name whomever they want from the portal and they will automatically come here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT