ADVERTISEMENT

Chat with BWI publisher Phil Grosz today at 1 - post your questions now

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Sorry about the cancellation of the chat on Wednesday, but I had a family emergency. The chat will be begin at 1 PM this afternoon and last until 3 PM. I'll do like I have done for my last five chats and post this as a sticky thread this morning so that you can begin posting your questions now, then I'll join you guys at 1 PM and we'll begin the chat.

Let's discuss the upcoming game with Michigan this coming Saturday [Nov. 3] afternoon at the "Big House" in Ann Arbor and give me your questions about the areas on Penn State's offense, defense and special teams where major improvements need to be made if the Nittany Lions hope to upset the Wolverines on their home field.

Penn State's record at the "Big House" is less than spectacular with a record of 3-7 including two very debatable wins by Michigan in 2002 [27-24] and 2005 [27-25] when bad calls by Big Ten officials stole the game from Penn State.

Penn State must win Saturday's game against Michigan to be able to qualify for a New Year's Six Bowl Game. That will only happen if Penn State finishes its regular season with a 10-2 record. A loss to the Wolverines would create a situation where Penn State could at best only register a 9-3 regular season record.

Finally, I'll try and answer any question whatsoever you might have about the Penn State football program. you aren't limited to questions about Saturday's game with Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: penst8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News