ADVERTISEMENT

Channel for Pitt Game in Pittsburgh Area

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010
I live near Pittsburgh and thought I would see how Narduzzi is doing with his new team. I flipped through the channels and found Wofford - Clemson, South Dakota State - Kansas, Stanford - NW, Norfolk State - Rutgers, Richmond - Maryland, Illinois State - Iowa, and the always exciting Colgate - Navy game. Where is Pitt?? I must have missed a channel. Maybe my TV is on the blink. Isn't the Pitt game at least on in the Pittsburgh market?

How in the world is Pitt going to keep bringing in those 5-Star recruits when their game isn't even on TV in Pittsburgh?

I live near Pittsburgh and thought I would see how Narduzzi is doing with his new team. I flipped through the channels and found Wofford - Clemson, South Dakota State - Kansas, Stanford - NW, Norfolk State - Rutgers, Richmond - Maryland, Illinois State - Iowa, and the always exciting Colgate - Navy game. Where is Pitt?? I must have missed a channel. Maybe my TV is on the blink. Isn't the Pitt game at least on in the Pittsburgh market?

How in the world is Pitt going to keep bringing in those 5-Star recruits when their game isn't even on TV in Pittsburgh?

Same search here. Even ROOT sports is showing South Dakota State vs Kansas instead. ;)

Reactions: bison13
I did exactly the same thing, searched the channels in the Pittsburgh area. We have DIRECTV and found nothing.

Blacked out so you have to go to the game. Unfortunately nobody wants to actually go to the game so instead you cut out the marginal fans who want to watch on TV.

Heard Connor tore his ACL, is this true?
I was watching the game on ESPN3, and it didn't look too bad. I don't even think they took him back to the locker room, although I don't think they put him back in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT