ADVERTISEMENT

Change in PSU ticket exchange this year?

94LionsFan

Aug 30, 2002
Can't make Saturday's game, so I went to the PSU ticket exchange to post my seats for sale. I had planned to ask for something on the order of $30 per ticket, but was not allowed to set the price below face value. If I remember correctly, I was able to ask for less than face last year and actually was able to salvage some of what I had paid. I understand that they don't want to undercut STEP, though it's still annoying.

Am I remembering how it worked last year correctly?

By the way, there is an amazing number of seats available, both from PSU and re-sellers...

When I posted tickets last year, they always had a minimum that they would not let you go below.

Can't make Saturday's game, so I went to the PSU ticket exchange to post my seats for sale. I had planned to ask for something on the order of $30 per ticket, but was not allowed to set the price below face value. If I remember correctly, I was able to ask for less than face last year and actually was able to salvage some of what I had paid. I understand that they don't want to undercut STEP, though it's still annoying.

Am I remembering how it worked last year correctly?

By the way, there is an amazing number of seats available, both from PSU and re-sellers...
sold 9 for buffalo the other day at at face. last night sold 5 for sd st. at face.

Anybody selling tickets for the Michigan game - need 2.

sold 9 for buffalo the other day at at face. last night sold 5 for sd st. at face.

Who are these idiots buying at face? There are tickets for 75 a pair on this site and that is still way overpriced. They are $22 each on stubhub

Who are these idiots buying at face? There are tickets for 75 a pair on this site and that is still way overpriced. They are $22 each on stubhub
couldn't care less who they are or what they do with the tix. thought i'd eat all 14 :).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT