ADVERTISEMENT

Football CFP National Championship Game Thread

It will be pretty quiet here during the game. I can't take one more game full of Herbie's babble.........

Can't root for the cheaters. Washington is nearly a B10 team which makes the B10 the winner in most respects no matter who wins. And Penix seems like a nice young man.

It will be pretty quiet here during the game. I can't take one more game full of Herbie's babble.........

Can't root for the cheaters. Washington is nearly a B10 team which makes the B10 the winner in most respects no matter who wins. And Penix seems like a nice young man.
All set for the game. Herbie is on mute.

Returning kickoffs seems to be a negative now. Is it worth not taking the ball at the 25?

Top two OLs in the country tonight.

When u consider we had 4 senior starters and our OL is fine, but still miles behind as a functioning, physical and mobile unit, is disappointing.

Reactions: ram2020 and psu00
😂 what a joke. This is probably the 15th best team in the nation playing the best team.

7-0.

UW should've taken the ball. They need as many TDs as they can get. UM with a lead will do what they did to us.

Reactions: psu00
Nice to see Washington receivers really block down field to spring a play. Really block, not just stand there pretending. ;)

Reactions: scrivener
Not sure how the big ten stands by and lets espn get exclusive rights to the cfp for another 6 years given how invested they are in the SECs success. We should be pushing for Fox to be getting a share.
Very true. I don’t think the Big Ten has really grasped yet how invested ESPN will be in promoting their SEC (and ACC) teams.

ESPN pushes the Big Ten very hard as well. Look at who they've hired throughout the years.
The SEC and Big Ten are just infinitely better so of course they get promoted.

Looks like this is going to be a blow out. The Washington D is just horrible and Michigan can run at will. If they don’t score every possession they’ll at least control the clock. The UDub defense has been suspect all year.

Michigan is also showing why splash plays are important. Washington had a nice ball control drive but Michigan's getting BIG plays--at least 3 already

That's the package that hurt us vs Michigan. It wasn't what Edwards scored on us with, but Corum had a big run to the left out of it (and Washington looked adjusted to that left side).

Kudos Michigan play calling.

Reactions: LandoComando
Michigan is also showing why splash plays are important. Washington had a nice ball control drive but Michigan's getting BIG plays--at least 3 already
No doubt...they can splash, but also bury you at the LOS and ball control all night. That is where PSU falters...they don't dictate any kind of offensive physicality or ability to push u around.

3 and out was the last thing Washington needed. It's early but this seems like a "must" stop for Washington's D.

This is the norm actually. Unfortunately I don't even think 12 teams will make this a game next year.

Reactions: WV Bruno
Not to be a 'hater,' our RB1 compared to guys like Henderson, Edwards/Corum, Judkins, is a notch below. Singleton to me seems like Allar mentally.

Reactions: psu00
This is why I wanted Georgia and Bama in the playoff. The best 4 teams were Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama and Georgia

Not to be a 'hater,' our RB1 compared to guys like Henderson, Edwards/Corum, Judkins, is a notch below. Singleton to me seems like Allar mentally.
The difference between Corum/Edwards and SIngleton is vision. He just doesn't have it.
If Allen had Singleton's speed we'd be great.

Reactions: scrivener
The difference between Corum/Edwards and SIngleton is vision. He just doesn't have it.
If Allen had Singleton's speed we'd be great.
Allen has RB1 makeup...vision, toughness, will, and just great skills. But, not much speed. No doubt. Nick is all speed.

Reactions: LandoComando
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT