ADVERTISEMENT

CAN YOU SMELL IT

Breeze90

Jan 21, 2015
2018_NCAA_Men%27s_Final_Four_logo.png

Reactions: Roar Lions Roar
And they can’t spell either!!!! Great year to pick on the Bucks. Should have had them in ftball, too!

I thought you were talking about the Olympic team performance so far. ;)

That thread is pretty ironic. Ohio St fans bitching about big ten refs? I thought the calls all even out at the end of the game?

And then there were the obligatory JS/ pedo remarks. To paraphrase j.reacher (IIRC)- once I see JS references, I think Penn State must have just kicked someone’s backside again.

Last edited:
This team is playing at a very high level at the right time. That wasn't just a little arse kicking, it was a thrashing of a top 10 team. Tough one on Sunday, but Purdue will raise an eyebrow there for sure.

I would just like to let it be known that their fans are bitching about the fact that we stormed the court after our unranked team beat the #8 team in the country ...

But yet I could've sworn they rushed the field when their SIXTH RANKED TEAM beat us in football this year.

Comical

Smells like napalm in the morning
maxresdefault.jpg
I will eat humble pie and add my name to the list of people who didn't think PC could get this team to play at this level. I had some early doubts about CJF also and I am glad they are both proving me dead wrong! Loved watching CJF hugging Carr and his enthusiasm for other sports at PSU!

q7d89.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT