ADVERTISEMENT

Can Anybody Update The Condition Of The Jersey Shore Football Player

Just heard on WNEP news tonight that Jersey Shore's, Max Engle's condition is worsening. Very sad to hear and my prayers to the Engle family and the Jersey Shore football players, coaches and fans.
I've also heard not well from someone within the program. Prayers to the young man, his family, and the Jersey Shore community.

This was my Alma Mater and the last several days this is all I've been thinking about. Can't imagine it. Prayers for all those involved 🙏 Hard to recover from this.

It's very sad. What's even sadder is from information I've been told(I can't confirm 100%) it was totally preventable. IF these stories are true, I hope in Max's memory this will will never happen again anywhere.

Reactions: creamery freak
Cruel when any child dies, under any circumstance. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and community.

What a powerful statement from his family. Great strength…..and they will need more to get through this. Can’t imagine how one could handle such a tragedy.

I'm sorry, but I cant get one piece of information anywhere and I've read all the local stories about him. Was this a helmet to helmet hit or his heart gave out?

I'm sorry, but I cant get one piece of information anywhere and I've read all the local stories about him. Was this a helmet to helmet hit or his heart gave out?
From what I have heard from people at the game. Took a few hits during game doesnt appear to have been one particular hit...Walking off field and collapsed. Its was a head issue...was told he had a previous concussion (I've heard it was recent but don't know how recent). I mentioned previously I've heard other information but cannot confirm it and some details are missing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT