ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Week Boredom? Grab A Free Viking Novel By A PSU Alum

DavidM

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2002
Annapolis, MD
For the next five days (Wednesday through Sunday), my second historical novel about the Vikings, “Viking Warlord: A Saga of Thorkell the Great” will be available for free as an eBook on Amazon. The reader reviews have been terrific, but I’d like to give more readers some encouragement to give it a try. You need to know absolutely nothing about the Vikings, and I guarantee you’ll enjoy it or your money back!

When I did a promotion like this for my first novel, several hundred people took advantage of the opportunity—don’t miss this one chance to try what I’m convinced is a really good novel at no cost. Finally, if anybody who enjoys it is willing to do a reader review on Amazon or Goodreads or another site, so much the better! Amazon product ASIN B07HY57NWT

You want me to lie to you? Yeah, there's a lot of tell-all stories from Frannie just waiting for you. Shocking stuff from one of the best QBs to never win a Super Bowl! ;-)

Do you realize that my children will starve if you don't download my free Viking novel? Of course, they'll starve anyway, but they'll do it with a smile on their faces.

Reactions: 91Joe95
You ought to get fairgambit enterprises to market your book. Looks what he has done with those cheap poor quality jerseys.
One point Fac. They are of poor quality, but they are not cheap. They are expensive! Remember our slogan. No one charges you more for less!

"This guy is going to write a great story about my fellow Norsemen sometime in the future. The runes tell me that you should get a free eBook copy on Amazon, whatever that means..." --Ragnar Lodbrok, 835 A.D.

Today, tomorrow, and Sunday--the last three days to get a free Viking historical novel. It's a great read, folks. The last chance in--forever!

killdog1.jpg

Oh the humanity! After midnight tonight, you'll have to spend $2.99 to get an eBook copy of Viking Warlord: A Saga of Thorkell the Great on Amazon--or (still) $11.99 for a paperback copy! What a terrible tragedy! :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT