ADVERTISEMENT

BWHAHAHAHAAHHA... Democrats are AFRAID

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Of Trump winning. Because he will do to them what they are doing to him.......... HO-LEE-SHIT.

What a bunch of ass clowns.............. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the life of the unhinged.

Democrats who investigated Trump say they expect to face arrest, retaliation if he wins presidency​

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrats-investigated-trump-expect-arrest-retaliation-if-trump-wins/

Some members of Congress who led the investigation into former President Donald Trump's role in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot acknowledge they've talked to their families about their safety — and the risk of their arrest — if Trump wins a second term in November.

In a series of interviews with CBS News, House Democrats who helped lead the House Jan. 6 select committee and some of the police witnesses who testified before it predicted they'd be targeted for retribution by a future Trump administration.

Trump raised the prospect of future arrests of some of the Jan. 6 committee participants in a social media post on March 18. Referring to the panel's vice chair, former Rep. Liz Cheney, Trump wrote, "She should go to Jail along with the rest of the Unselect Committee!"

"My wife and I have had conversations about what life would look like if the worst happened," said Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who was one of seven Democrats on the Jan. 6 select committee. Speaking to CBS News near the House chamber between votes last week, Schiff said, "You can't avoid the conversations about 'What if?' And I have to think about my own personal safety."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News