ADVERTISEMENT

BuckeyeGrove Predictions

Nihilist Rodgers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SoCal
https://ohiostate.rivals.com/news/staff-predictions-penn-state-3 (I've pasted one of the more logical predictions) Nevada has been posting at tOSU as long as I have around PSU.

NevadaBuck - Bringer of Nuggets
Another week---another night game---another opponent coming off a bye week. The schedule makers at the BIG have to be having a big chuckle over this one, as something like this has to be purposeful.

But that is a discussion for another day. The task at hand is defeating the Lions and this game---again----will be closer than it should be. People just underestimate the difficulty in playing these night games as it totally changes your preparation schedule and rhythm---and offense is so much about coordination and being in sync. Throw in the deafening crowd noise of a "white out" evening in Happy Valley and I think we will see more false starts and procedure penalties from this young offensive line--and those are drive killers.

Defensively stopping Barkley becomes priorities 1, 1A and 1AA as he is the only guy on that side of the field that scares me---and I do think he will get his yards. Nothing else from PSU is dynamic enough to consistently beat the OSU defense--who should be in a snarly mood after last week.

I've got Ohio State winning (but not covering) in another ugly one. Ohio State 35 Penn State 21

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News