ADVERTISEMENT

BTN+ help

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
Question for the board. Anyone else having trouble subscribing? I’ve subscribed in the past, but I tried subscribing for Edinborough match. No luck. Get to the pay part, and nothing happens. Doesn’t take my $, and still says subscription is needed.

Is anyone else having issues? Is there a customer service number to call? I can’t seem to locate one.

TIA

Question for the board. Anyone else having trouble subscribing? I’ve subscribed in the past, but I tried subscribing for Edinborough match. No luck. Get to the pay part, and nothing happens. Doesn’t take my $, and still says subscription is needed.

Is anyone else having issues? Is there a customer service number to call? I can’t seem to locate one.

TIA
Are you doing thru website? Phone? Roku?

I always do mine on my Iphone, easy to cancel and subscribe from there.

TIA
Go to Youtube and search PSU vs Edinboro and you can see every match

Reactions: creamery freak

TIA
FWIW, I subscribed at www.bigtenplus.com in early January to the annual B1G wrestling package for $69.99, charged to my Visa and it went through just fine. The support is here: https://support.bigtenplus.com/hc/en-us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT