ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Feldman freaks list + this years Defense

Bruce Feldman releases his top 50 freak athletes for this years. LB Micah Parsons is #7 and Jayson Oweh is #6

This years defense is going to be so fun to watch. It is literally loaded from a 2 deep perspective

The nicest part is our first 4 games are cakewalks and will allow the offense time to gel with a new qb and a young talented O
No game is a cake walk

If you really think these 40 times are legit you are going to be royally disappointed when you watch the product on the field. No doubt very athletic players, but these times have hype fluff built into them, or out of them.

If you really think these 40 times are legit you are going to be royally disappointed when you watch the product on the field. No doubt very athletic players, but these times have hype fluff built into them, or out of them.

What possible function could there be in faking 40 times once the kids are already in college. There is no point to it.
Oh and, 59 posts?

Reactions: Howie'81

Well, when we're flying all over the place, making plays, I'd bet you'll be the one who's disappointed!

It's been said my numorous NFL scouts, that PSU's numbers are pretty damn close to what you get!

Reactions: bmw199
What possible function could there be in faking 40 times once the kids are already in college. There is no point to it.
Oh and, 59 posts?
Not sure why i keep showing up with minimal posts, i have a few thousand posts showing on every other site i post on.

You do a hand watch time and just be lenient to build up everyone's confidence and hype. We did it at penn state when I was there. I never ran a faster time in my life than when I was playing at penn state. Now it wasn't off by multiple tenths but you could pop a crazy good number because of the human stop watch factor, or down hill slightly, or downwind.

Penn State doesn't have a DE running a 4.33, and parsons isn't a 4.45 guy either. They are both stud athletes, not questioning that, but lets be real.

Not sure why i keep showing up with minimal posts, i have a few thousand posts showing on every other site i post on.

You do a hand watch time and just be lenient to build up everyone's confidence and hype. We did it at penn state when I was there. I never ran a faster time in my life than when I was playing at penn state. Now it wasn't off by multiple tenths but you could pop a crazy good number because of the human stop watch factor, or down hill slightly, or downwind.

Penn State doesn't have a DE running a 4.33, and parsons isn't a 4.45 guy either. They are both stud athletes, not questioning that, but lets be real.

Why in the hell would they inflate the times.
These guys have put up these numbers or close to these numbers in high school too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT