ADVERTISEMENT

bobby knight investigated by FBI for groping women

14642080_10154596980949283_4994042091764705904_n.jpg

whatever your opinion of the FBI, not the best place to do your groping

Why is this an FBI issue? EVERYONE knows that Bobby Knight (Woody Hayes) has mental "issues". So no surprise there. I wonder if the NCAA will get involved :)

Reactions: boddyebsen
Rene Portland sat on the Indiana side of the court with IU Red, during a PSU vs Indiana mens' basketball game.

Who could ever forget Knight flying out of the locker room, insane with anger, wiggling his own soiled TP at his players screaming "This is what you played like tonight".

That's rational.

" MANDEVILLE: In our locker room, there is a bathroom right attached to it, and he came out, pants down around his ankles and just wiped his ass, and said, "This is how you guys are playing."

REED: And he just stuck his hand out with that toilet paper after he had wiped and kind of showed everyone and then walked back into the stall.

MILLER: That's just his way of, I guess, you know expressing himself. If I can't tell you, I have to show you. And what other way to show you rather than pull my pants down, wipe my ass and say you are playing like shit. You know, that's coach Knight".

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2000-05-28/news/0006140380_1_bob-knight-basketball-coach-bob-kids

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT