ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Bo Nickal set for UFC debut - Betting Odds, How to Watch and more...

You’ll take that result any day in your first fight but clearly verrrrrrryyyy raw. The high kick was atrocious. May have gotten away with a knee to the nuts and the technique on the arm triangle was sloppy.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Sorry for my ignorance but don’t know UFC rules that well. I assume that’s illegal? Is it DQ worthy?
Not DQ worthy. Usually they stop the fight and the guy who got kneed in the balls gets up to 5 min to recover. Bo should have gotten a warning and if it happened again the ref could then take a point. Sometimes ref gives a second warning. Depends on how egregious it was

You’ll take that result any day in your first fight but clearly verrrrrrryyyy raw. The high kick was atrocious. May have gotten away with a knee to the nuts and the technique on the arm triangle was sloppy.
First UFC fight nerves. It's why he needs a few fights before fighting the top guys. Should have had the tap out in a little over a minute.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
Bo came out and missed big with a kick then immediately went for td. They went to side of cage standing. Bo kneed him somewhere in upper thigh(lol). Ended up in a front headlock and to the ring. Immediately swung around behind and took a head and arm choke for submission. I'm not great with mma lingo😃

Reactions: hlstone
He did that his first fight against Happy Gilmores Gaddy also. He should go away from it ASAP.

Last edited:
Won the fight without a punch being thrown by either guy! Tried a big kick to open bout … missed completely and fell on the mat… No harm , no foul. Wrestling skills led to throwing in legs and locking up an arm triangle.

Reactions: Creek Side
This French guy is supposed to beat legend Jon Jones? Why is this a close fight, betting wise?
Because Jon Jones is turning 36 this year, hasn’t fought in 3 years, and is new to heavyweight and doesn’t look like all the weight he put on is good. He should win but a lot of unknowns. Also, Gane is 11-1 and only loss was a decision to Ngannou, don’t know why him being French is relevant

Because Jon Jones is turning 36 this year, hasn’t fought in 3 years, and is new to heavyweight and doesn’t look like all the weight he put on is good. He should win but a lot of unknowns. Also, Gane is 11-1 and only loss was a decision to Ngannou, don’t know why him being French is relevant
Frenchmen are known to be soft.

I dont see it at all.

Legends are legends for a reason

This was a tap-out win, right?

I saw the tapping, but was the only one in the room who did, and they only showed replay once.

Buffer called it a “refs stoppage”.

Bo Nickal First UFC Win vs Jamie Pickett - Full Fight

Somehow I have come to the realization that waiting just a couple of hours is worth $80, and that $80 is not worth 2 minutes of action. PS - We still love ya Bo.

Truth be told (once again revealing my age), I learned that lesson 35 years ago or more. We had a big pay per view watch party BBQ in the neighborhood for the Tyson vs Frazier fight. Those around back then know it was hyped over the moon and back for years. 17 seconds later, I said I will never do PPV again, and I haven't.

LOL - My roommates and I paid for Tyson vs Buster Douglas for our party while at PSU. Had to look up how favored Tyson was.

Douglas was a 42-to-1 underdog heading into his fight against Tyson, who at the time was 37-0 with 33 knockouts. On Feb. 11, 1990 in Tokyo, Douglas knocked him out in the 10th round

LOL - My roommates and I paid for Tyson vs Buster Douglas for our party while at PSU. Had to look up how favored Tyson was.

Douglas was a 42-to-1 underdog heading into his fight against Tyson, who at the time was 37-0 with 33 knockouts. On Feb. 11, 1990 in Tokyo, Douglas knocked him out in the 10th round
bookies didn't take Don King into consideration :)

Reactions: PD4thespawn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT