ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Bo Nickal set for UFC debut - Betting Odds, How to Watch and more...

Too bad Jones didn’t move up to fight Cormier at HWT when both were in their prime. Might have turned out differently at heavy.

I’ve read some grumbling about other UFC fighters upset Bo got put on the main card. I understand where they are coming from but it’s a business and putting Bo on the main card at night after folks were watching wrestling all day is good business. He’ll sell PPVs that others wouldn’t.

I’ve read some grumbling about other UFC fighters upset Bo got put on the main card.

I don't think there are that many people saying this but I could be wrong.

I think it's too early myself, but I get it financially. The odds are another thing. His odds are way to high, and even though I think he dominates tonight, it's possible he makes a mistake at a high level.

I got +1000 and put $20 against. Easily spent, if he wins I won't think twice about it. If he loses, I get $220 back.

I did put $100 on a four fight parlay that has him winning.

I’ve read some grumbling about other UFC fighters upset Bo got put on the main card. I understand where they are coming from but it’s a business and putting Bo on the main card at night after folks were watching wrestling all day is good business. He’ll sell PPVs that others wouldn’t.
yup

The odds are insane especially in a sport as unforgiving as mma. 1 mistake and you wake up counting the lights. A good example with a wrestler coming in with crazy hype was Aaron Pico and he got KO’d in his first big fight with Bellator. I fought professionally and really understand how 1 small mistake costs you more than it does in any other sport. My last fight in Cage Warriors I made a silly mistake early and got caught and submitted in a triangle. That said I would be absolutely floored if Bo loses. He is just so damn good

Bo with the first round submission!! Beautiful back take from Bo. Really great performance

Reactions: NLB_Six
Bo definitely caught Pickett but hard to imagine the fight doesn't end in the same way since Bo was going to get that whip over eventually. Pickett didn't seem to take much exception tbh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT