ADVERTISEMENT

Blue White Question

GoNavy

Sep 23, 2001
I'm coming up for the game this weekend and saw there is an event at Holuba Hall called the "Blue-White Family Fun Zone". Did anyone go to that last year? - do you know what it entails and if it would be fun for a 12 year old boy - or is it more aimed at little kids? He's a huge fan and would probably like to just look at the facilities if everything is open.

Thanks for any replies... Looking forward to a great day on Saturday!

I'm coming up for the game this weekend and saw there is an event at Holuba Hall called the "Blue-White Family Fun Zone". Did anyone go to that last year? - do you know what it entails and if it would be fun for a 12 year old boy - or is it more aimed at little kids? He's a huge fan and would probably like to just look at the facilities if everything is open.

Thanks for any replies... Looking forward to a great day on Saturday!

I went in there last year just to check it out the facilities and walk around. It was the first time I had ever been in Holuba Hall. If you are a fan it's definitely worth checking out.

They had dozens of different interactive stations setup throughout the facilitate like little mini obstacle courses, mini soccer goals, mini hockey goals, etc. I think they might have had a bounce house too. Your son might be a little old for some of the things but he'll definitely find something he can enjoy. It looked like they had volunteers from the various sports teams running the stations.

I would definitely check it out if I were you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT