ADVERTISEMENT

Black Knight Invitational

Something is not right re: Haines and Barraclough.

We agree Barraclough led 1-0 after two, right?

And we agree that Haines had only maybe 10 secs(ish) of RT in second, right?

So how can Barraclough ride almost the entire 3rd period and not get a riding point? Even if Haines reversed, which I didn’t catch, how was it then not 2-2?

Did I just get the two of them screwed up? Someone explain!
The scoreboard said Levi got the reversal and then rode Claw long enough to erase the riding time.

So how can Barraclough ride almost the entire 3rd period and not get a riding point? Even if Haines reversed, which I didn’t catch, how was it then not 2-2?

You screwed the pooch.

Levi reversed Bearclaw with about 30 seconds to go. Then rode him out to win 2-1. I'm not sure what you were watching but the Flo announcers had it correct on my stream.

Haines got the reversal with about 27 seconds remaining and rode him out. So Bearclaugh finished with probably 56 seconds riding time. Of course I might be off by a couple seconds.

Reactions: mcpat

Levi got a reversal with about 30 seconds left and rode it out to win. At the end of the match Barraclough had like 53 seconds or something around there of riding time

when Levi got the reversal he rode the riding time to under 1 minute so he won

Facundo is looking very good. Not a super high level of competition but majoring Lee was nice. He hasn’t been this offensive in the past but he seems to be in amazing shape and is just pushing the pace like crazy. Really nice to see

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT