ADVERTISEMENT

"Black Coffee or like an ice cream sundae?"

Not ice cream sundae but I do like a little milk and sweetener.

Why can't Franklin consume any calories? Did he say he was fasting?

Like mine black. This morning enjoying some local roast: Rumspringa from Pike Creek Coffee. Flavor notes: tobacco, whoopie pie, earthy. Good stuff!

He might be doing intermittent fasting.
Someone should do one of those video voiceovers when Franklin meets with Mike Locksley before the PSU/Maryland about how he should do intermittent fasting with black coffee. Locksley needs to stay way from those Sundaes.

I think fresh ground coffee is one of the best smells there is.
My S-I-L grinds his coffee beans, does the weighing thing and then makes his coffee. He has all kinds of coffee related gadgets. You are right that coffee aroma is one of the best.

Does Franklin hold this stupid subject contests to help keep his blood pressure down?

Just my theory.....

:rolleyes: ;) :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Coffee black, no sugar. This is how I had my first cup of coffee and never swayed, I like it this way and it's practical to drink it this way. If I'm out somewhere and coffee is available I never have to worry that they don't have my preferred stuff to put in it. Oh do you have sweet n low? Oh I can only have equal. Oh, do you have vanilla sugar or some frou-frou topping or cream v half and half or milk or rice pudding or whatever nonsense...never need to ask these questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT