ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday greetings on this Wednesday ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
(again, filling in for fair while he works on his bucket list)

Our first greetings go out to a lady from across the big pond that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen. He was captivated by her performances in Therese and Isabelle, The Bridge at Remagen, Erotic Trap, and "Take Me, Love Me." She has only acted in a few films since 1970, as she basically let that career to become a war correspondent. She was born Anna Gyarmathy, and married Alexander Thynn, the 7th Marqueess of Bath, but is known to fair and her fans as Anna Gael.

740full-anna-ga%C3%ABl.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen. I'm not sure if fair first noticed her in Hook or in Flesh and Bone. He's certainly noticed her in Se7en, Jefferson in Paris, Emma, Great Expectations, Sliding Doors, Hush, A Perfect Murder, Shakespeare in Love, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Bounce, The Royal Tenenbaums, View from the Top, Sylvia, Proof, Two Lovers, Country Strong, and The Avengers. She gained her greatest fame as Pepper in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and Spider-Man: Homecoming. The lovely Gwyneth Paltrow

740full-gwyneth-paltrow.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a Hungarian lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen and as a model. Her film credits include Den of Lions, Underworld, and Underworld: Evolution. The lovely Zita Gorog.

740full-zita-g%C3%B6r%C3%B6g.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen and on TV. On TV, she starred in True Blood, The Good Wife, The Mindy Project, Good Girls Revolt, and on 3 episodes of Mad Men. On the big screen she's been in Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2, Brave New Jersey, and The Most Hated Woman in America (well, that was more of a Netflix movie). The lovely Anna Camp

740full-anna-camp.jpg

740full-anna-camp.jpg

740full-anna-camp.jpg

Our final greetings go out to a lady that was born north of the border. Mr. Gambit has enjoyed her voice for some time, as she's been the queen of pop punk. Some of her top songs include "Girlfriend," "Complicated," "Sk8er Boi," "I'm with You," "My Happy Ending," and "Nobody's Home." The lovely Avril Lavigne

740full-avril-lavigne.jpg

(again, filling in for fair while he works on his bucket list)

Our first greetings go out to a lady from across the big pond that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen. He was captivated by her performances in Therese and Isabelle, The Bridge at Remagen, Erotic Trap, and "Take Me, Love Me." She has only acted in a few films since 1970, as she basically let that career to become a war correspondent. She was born Anna Gyarmathy, and married Alexander Thynn, the 7th Marqueess of Bath, but is known to fair and her fans as Anna Gael.

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen. I'm not sure if fair first noticed her in Hook or in Flesh and Bone. He's certainly noticed her in Se7en, Jefferson in Paris, Emma, Great Expectations, Sliding Doors, Hush, A Perfect Murder, Shakespeare in Love, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Bounce, The Royal Tenenbaums, View from the Top, Sylvia, Proof, Two Lovers, Country Strong, and The Avengers. She gained her greatest fame as Pepper in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and Spider-Man: Homecoming. The lovely Gwyneth Paltrow

Our next greetings go out to a Hungarian lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen and as a model. Her film credits include Den of Lions, Underworld, and Underworld: Evolution. The lovely Zita Gorog.

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen and on TV. On TV, she starred in True Blood, The Good Wife, The Mindy Project, Good Girls Revolt, and on 3 episodes of Mad Men. On the big screen she's been in Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2, Brave New Jersey, and The Most Hated Woman in America (well, that was more of a Netflix movie). The lovely Anna Camp

740full-anna-camp.jpg

740full-anna-camp.jpg

740full-anna-camp.jpg

Our final greetings go out to a lady that was born north of the border. Mr. Gambit has enjoyed her voice for some time, as she's been the queen of pop punk. Some of her top songs include "Girlfriend," "Complicated," "Sk8er Boi," "I'm with You," "My Happy Ending," and "Nobody's Home." The lovely Avril Lavigne

Love me some Anna Camp....or should I say, Bethany Van Nuys (Mad Men)?

latest

i was pretty curious as to who 'ro would go with FTW.
Anna Gael - never heard of her. But Fair has spent a lot more time watching silent films than I have.
Gwyneth Paltrow - no, not my type.
Anna Camp - thought about it for a second, but she is more "cutesy" than I prefer.
Avril Lavigne - Is she even of legal age?

Zita is a brown eyed brunette and you know my weakness. She is not an all time fave, but given the choices - I will go with the Hungarian Goulash.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Anna Gael - never heard of her. But Fair has spent a lot more time watching silent films than I have.
Gwyneth Paltrow - no, not my type.
Anna Camp - thought about it for a second, but she is more "cutesy" than I prefer.
Avril Lavigne - Is she even of legal age?

Zita is a brown eyed brunette and you know my weakness. She is not an all time fave, but given the choices - I will go with the Hungarian Goulash.

Camp, Paltrow, Lavigne, Zita, Gael.

I've never been one to rough it (Fonzie "ruffs" it) but I'd love to be out in Mother Nature and go camping with Ms. Camp!

AND

'Ro, I'll be more than happy to take any / all "cutesies" off your hands.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT