ADVERTISEMENT

Big problem: Seinfeld not on TBS. Maybe society really is unraveling.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
fw86u.gif

TBS had Seinfeld run 8-10 a.m., Tuesday-Friday. That stopped this week. Yesterday and today, they had George Lopez on during that slot. What the f*ck is this? At best, Lopez may make a couple people laugh once in a while. How does he replace Seinfeld? Unreal.

And still no Seinfeld on Peacock. F*ck us.

fw86u.gif

TBS had Seinfeld run 8-10 a.m., Tuesday-Friday. That stopped this week. Yesterday and today, they had George Lopez on during that slot. What the f*ck is this? At best, Lopez may make a couple people laugh once in a while. How does he replace Seinfeld? Unreal.

Took them long enough. Lopez? Guess they gotta fill the time with something. Residuals probably cost less.

fw86u.gif

Viacom bought the cable rights and they will be airing them exclusively on their cable channels next year. That may have impacted the TBS deal.

fw86u.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: john4psu
Viacom bought the cable rights and they will be airing them exclusively on their cable channels next year. That may have impacted the TBS deal.

Coming soon to TVLand, Paramount, Comedy Central and......wait for it........PopTV. Probably where that shit belongs.

fw86u.gif

Relax and take a deep breathe. I’ll try to talk you down off the ledge. On Facebook there’s a Seinfeld Fan Club that provides daily snippets of the show. It’s not full episodes, but when the tremors strike you it will suffice till the Xanax kicks in. Once Viacom begins broadcasting your World will return to normal. Well as normal as your World can be.

Yeah, I used to be able to watch Last Man Standing 3 or 4 nights a week and that is off the air now too.

The complete series is $ 96.44 on Amazon. Just saying that's why i buy certain movies like Animal House and Series like the 3 Stooges, tv will be even more sanitized in the future.

Relax and take a deep breathe. I’ll try to talk you down off the ledge. On Facebook there’s a Seinfeld Fan Club that provides daily snippets of the show. It’s not full episodes, but when the tremors strike you it will suffice till the Xanax kicks in. Once Viacom begins broadcasting your World will return to normal. Well as normal as your World can be.

This NEW. NORMAL. o_O is thoroughly f*cked up.

A few years ago, TBS replaced Seinfeld in the 6:00 - 7:00 pm slot with the worst television show in history (aside from last night's debate) - the horrific, reprehensible, disgusting, and thoroughly un-funny, Family Guy.

fw86u.gif

Seinfeld won't end up on Peacock. Netflix bought the streaming right to it and will have it in 2021 when Hulu's rights to it ends.

The complete series is $ 96.44 on Amazon. Just saying that's why i buy certain movies like Animal House and Series like the 3 Stooges, tv will be even more sanitized in the future.
I bought Song of the South years ago from a guy in England, just so I could have it. You can't get that here in the states anymore.

I thought Seinfeld might end up on Peacock at some point since it originally aired on NBC. Obviously I never researched the rights going forward.

It was on TBS in the evening as recently as last night. They may just be shuffling the schedule around. I can't speak to the daytime schedule at all since I don't watch during work hours.

fw86u.gif

It was bad enough when Captain Kangaroo died. When Captain Noah shuffled off this mortal coil I knew the republic would splinter and its citizens descend into savagery soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT