Biden boys in the 90's

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Was down at Bethany beach and went out for dinner. Guy at the bar next to me saw my coaching shirt so we started chatting as he used to coach. Eventually he told me a story when he was a bartender at the Starboard in Dewey Beach when he was in college. Evidently Hunter and Beau frequented that place a lot. They regularly would run up bar tabs that they would not pay and would do coke back in the bathrooms. But one time they came in and ran up a $1000+ bar tab when this guy was working as a bartender. The bartenders got the bouncer to stop them and called the police. While waiting for the cops, those two sat at the bar and were each doing lines of coke right off the bar as an 'in your face' type of act.

The cops come and see whats going on and take them away but seems they were never charged. The very next day when the kid comes back to work the LCB is there and writes up fines for over 5K and tells the owner that he better continue to let Joe's boys do as they wish if he wants to continue to have the bar. For the rest of that summer he had to institute pay as you go or credit only sales and had extra workers solely responsible for Joes kids.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Was down at Bethany beach and went out for dinner. Guy at the bar next to me saw my coaching shirt so we started chatting as he used to coach. Eventually he told me a story when he was a bartender at the Starboard in Dewey Beach when he was in college. Evidently Hunter and Beau frequented that place a lot. They regularly would run up bar tabs that they would not pay and would do coke back in the bathrooms. But one time they came in and ran up a $1000+ bar tab when this guy was working as a bartender. The bartenders got the bouncer to stop them and called the police. While waiting for the cops, those two sat at the bar and were each doing lines of coke right off the bar as an 'in your face' type of act.

The cops come and see whats going on and take them away but seems they were never charged. The very next day when the kid comes back to work the LCB is there and writes up fines for over 5K and tells the owner that he better continue to let Joe's boys do as they wish if he wants to continue to have the bar. For the rest of that summer he had to institute pay as you go or credit only sales and had extra workers solely responsible for Joes kids.

Sounds like presidential material..... lmfao.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

The rules don't apply to them.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005

Why are you spreading Russian disinformation?

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
I thought Beau was the good kid in the family. Hunter is an alcoholic who is addicted to drugs and sex. The sister is an alcoholic who is addicted to sex. Beau was the choirboy destined for great things, right? That is one messed up family. Joe sure ran a tight ship. Bad things can happen in any family despite the parents’ best efforts, but the Biden family is really messed up.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

Well, as long as some random guy sitting in a bar said it, it must be true.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
This whole story is consistent with Russian disinformation. Several people on this board will sign a letter confirming it.
Definitely, my one friend is a security expert, he owns a security company these days, however back in the day he did handle security as some nigh clubs. A favorite trick was to coat the top surface of the toilet tank with a very light and thin layer of olive oil. Boy people would get mad, but whatcha gonna do?? LOL

Reactions: bison13

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
“And I would go up and grab strange women by the pussy, and let they
me! “
These stories are about the misbehaving sons of a politician expected to walk out on a large bar tab. That may be nothing more than telling us what we already knew about about them.

However, the second part is more serious. They expected, and dad delivered, the weaponization of the local authorities to get them out of trouble. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
These stories are about the misbehaving sons of a politician expected to walk out on a large bar tab. That may be nothing more than telling us what we already knew about about them.

However, the second part is more serious. They expected, and dad delivered, the weaponization of the local authorities to get them out of trouble. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Like bragging about sexual assault?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

It does happen, I asked my one friend about this and he said, “You mean entitled brats of politicians?
Haven’t dealt with that but I’d handle them the way I handled the mob looking for protection money.”

“F ck off.”

Reactions: bison13

Bob_Anderson

May 24, 2007
Along these same lines, I golfed with a dude who owns a bunch of McDonalds franchises in San Diego. Back when Clinton was president, clinton was staying in coronado for a week. The secret service called or visited one of these McDonald's and told the manager on duty that Clinton wanted to visit for lunch the next day. The manager called the owner and informed him of the president's impending visit. The owner told the manager to relay to the secret service that Clinton could visit, but he and his enterage had to pay for whatever they ate. The secret service said that they would relay that message to the president and get back to the owner. Later that day, the owner got a call from the secret service, who notifies the owner that the president would not be eating at the restaurant. Soon thereafter (can't remember if it was days, weeks, or months), the McDonald's owner was notified that he was under audit from the IRS. Over $100k in legal bills later, it turned out that the IRS actually owed the owner about $75.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Along these same lines, I golfed with a dude who owns a bunch of McDonalds franchises in San Diego. Back when Clinton was president, clinton was staying in coronado for a week. The secret service called or visited one of these McDonald's and told the manager on duty that Clinton wanted to visit for lunch the next day. The manager called the owner and informed him of the president's impending visit. The owner told the manager to relay to the secret service that Clinton could visit, but he and his enterage had to pay for whatever they ate. The secret service said that they would relay that message to the president and get back to the owner. Later that day, the owner got a call from the secret service, who notifies the owner that the president would not be eating at the restaurant. Soon thereafter (can't remember if it was days, weeks, or months), the McDonald's owner was notified that he was under audit from the IRS. Over $100k in legal bills later, it turned out that the IRS actually owed the owner about $75.
They are lucky the Clintons didn’t suicide them.