Biden’s Border Disaster

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Biden Disaster

EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz said under oath that President Biden's border policies have "no consequences" for illegal migrants traveling into the U.S. and are to blame for the unprecedented surge at the border and release of hundreds of thousands into the interior of the country.

Fox News Digital first obtained a video of Ortiz's assertions, which came during a recorded deposition from July 28 as part of discovery in a lawsuit by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody against the Department of Homeland Security and other border agencies.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
Biden Disaster

EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz said under oath that President Biden's border policies have "no consequences" for illegal migrants traveling into the U.S. and are to blame for the unprecedented surge at the border and release of hundreds of thousands into the interior of the country.

Fox News Digital first obtained a video of Ortiz's assertions, which came during a recorded deposition from July 28 as part of discovery in a lawsuit by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody against the Department of Homeland Security and other border agencies.

He’s just looking to keep the Black Man in his place by flooding inner city ghettos with more criminals. The more that people are dependent on Democrat handouts, the more they will vote (or be coerced to vote) for Dems.

I have yet to figure out how things like Democrat led bail reform is in any way, shape, or form good for inner city Blacks who need protection from thugs just like suburban Whites do.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
He’s just looking to keep the Black Man in his place by flooding inner city ghettos with more criminals. The more that people are dependent on Democrat handouts, the more they will vote (or be coerced to vote) for Dems.

I have yet to figure out how things like Democrat led bail reform is in any way, shape, or form good for inner city Blacks who need protection from thugs just like suburban Whites do.
Exactly, these Democrat clowns are unpatriotic, unAmerican, and the enemy of our republic.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001

I might add, whose jobs do you think these illegals are taking? The liberal elites? Or the inner-city blacks?

Reactions: BUFFALO LION