ADVERTISEMENT

Betting lines for the CFB season. Where's the best site to visit?

5Dimes has it up, with PSU +3.5 right now.
5Dimes seems to be the most popular betting site for the guys on the Cal boards. I don't bet on football. If you picked the opposite of what I bet, you would probably do pretty well.

5Dimes has it up, with PSU +3.5 right now.

IOW, the line is already basically down to "Home Field Advantage" on actual money wagered (i.e., even while bringing the "Opening Line" progressively downward, the wagered money continues to be disproportionately bet on PSU "+ the points").... Depending on how PSU and ASWP look Week 1, PSU may be giving points by the time this game kicks off (i.e., the "closing line"). BTW, the direction and momentum of the movement of the "Opening Line" to the "Closing Line" has generally proven to be a very good indicator of the game and "smart money" almost never bets against the direction of this indicator, especially late.

I read on this board today the PS/sPitt game is down to 3 points. As I use my less-than talented techno skills, all I can find is for week 1.

TIA

OL
Anything more than a week out are just "teasers" to test the waters.

For just an informational standpoint, here is a site I have bookmarked....that I find useful:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Among the interesting items for Week 1 (IMO):
The favorites lines for FSU (v OleMiss) and for ND (v Tex) seem awfully small

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT