ADVERTISEMENT

Best legs in Hollywood?

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
While not immune to the eye catching draw of woman with nice breasts, I’m really a sucker for a great pair of legs. Watching the Bing Crosby classic, White Christmas, in a theater for the first time, I was amazed at how beautiful Vere-Ellen’s legs were. See link below for images of Vera-Ellen and her legs. I guess her years becoming an accomplished dancer helped shape them this way. She is was a beautiful woman overall, but it’s her legs that stood out. This got me thinking, who do you rate as having the best legs in Hollywood? I guess there are some female athletes that would be in the conversation too... feel free to suggest them as well.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...ECAAQBQ&biw=1112&bih=795#imgrc=_mJkW5ZU45vu9M:

Reactions: anacreon3 and Ski
You can hate on her all you want, but Taylor Swift has great legs. She's young so I guess that she has to meet the test of time. But right now, spectacular.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
You can hate on her all you want, but Taylor Swift has great legs. She's young so I guess that she has to meet the test of time. But right now, spectacular.

With almost 4400 posts here, I know you're aware of the rules. But I'll save the flag and help a brutha out...

Taylor-Swift-2015-BRIT-Awards.jpg

With almost 4400 posts here, I know you're aware of the rules. But I'll save the flag and help a brutha out...

Taylor-Swift-2015-BRIT-Awards.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to attach the damn thing so thanks for the pick up. It's funny but that's the exact pic I was trying to post.

Back in the day ...I believe Angie Dickinson was the first to have her legs insured for $1M.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
While not immune to the eye catching draw of woman with nice breasts, I’m really a sucker for a great pair of legs. Watching the Bing Crosby classic, White Christmas, in a theater for the first time, I was amazed at how beautiful Vere-Ellen’s legs were. See link below for images of Vera-Ellen and her legs. I guess her years becoming an accomplished dancer helped shape them this way. She is was a beautiful woman overall, but it’s her legs that stood out. This got me thinking, who do you rate as having the best legs in Hollywood? I guess there are some female athletes that would be in the conversation too... feel free to suggest them as well.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...ECAAQBQ&biw=1112&bih=795#imgrc=_mJkW5ZU45vu9M:
Careful , they will get you for sexual harrassmen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT