ADVERTISEMENT

Before we start praising Franklin for retention...

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
OSU WR Egbuka returns after grading our as a 3rd round pick. He will be competing in another stacked OSU receiving room with tons of young studs.

PSU WR Parker Washington declares despite grading our as a late round flier. He would have returned to a desolate room guaranteeing him a huge volume of targets.

Boom.

Carry on...

OSU WR Egbuka returns after grading our as a 3rd round pick. He will be competing in another stacked OSU receiving room with tons of young studs.

PSU WR Parker Washington declares despite grading our as a late round flier. He would have returned to a desolate room guaranteeing him a huge volume of targets.

Boom.

Carry on...
Egbuka making a bad decision isn't a reflection on Franklin
Washington made the right decision and ideally Franklin supported it.

Reactions: BOSCO2

Boom.

Carry on...
Because there are no rules or standard procedures for the decisions that people make. It's up to the players and what they choose to do with their lives, not Franklin.

Pretty simple. But not predictable.

Boom.

Carry on...
And yet you forget to mention that Olu graded as a first rounder last year.

And yet you forget to mention that Olu graded as a first rounder last year.
He was 19 years old. Quick, name the last time a 19 year old offensive lineman declared early for the NFL draft.

As you were....and try to avoid more straw men.

"He WaS oNlY 19!" Is a bigger strawman. Who gives a shít? If he was going to get selected in the 1st round (and he would have), that's typically time to go.

Kalen King is the 1st underclassmen to be invited to the Senior Bowl.

Reactions: ejb25 and bison13

Boom.

Carry on...
Dotson and Fashnu returned when they would’ve been high draft picks. Boom.

Reactions: bison13 and Yanks49

Boom.

Carry on...

"grading OUR" as in YOUR actual team.

Boom.

Carry on...

E-e-ee-e-ee-ee-e-e, czuci zelenac.

If anyone want to hear Olu's mindset watch this for a few minutes. I started it partially in but if you want to watch the whole interview have at it. Olu states that he came to Penn State with one absolute and that was that he was going to graduate. Leaving last year was never a serious consideration.

Gunsie, no reason for you to watch as you have it all figured out.

Reactions: dswartz and bison13

Boom.

Carry on...
Parker Washington is having a very nice season in the NFL. He made the right decision.

Reactions: bison13

Boom.

Carry on...
You are an OSU fan.

Reactions: joeaubie21

Boom.

Carry on...
Comment on the 20 players OSU has in the transfer portal.

Reactions: dswartz
You are an OSU fan.
I'm a Penn State alumni and fan. Shunk hall to Beaver Hall, then to Mifflin hall. Later to the apartments on Beaver avenue. Bubba's subs back in the day, better and cheaper than cc peppers. Penn State sub shop a distant third. The record store arboria, the accounting class that was almost impossible to understand with the old professor who mumbled on short circuit television. Quantitative Business Analysis, QBA for short, before switching majors. The obnoxious rich boys from the city walking in front of traffic all day and night on college avenue(I was a towny).

Want more? Pm me.

Never mind I will give you more. "Concentrate pokey" written on the universal bench press at the gym in the White Building. The Mexican restaurant in the trailer just off college avenue that later became Babys burgers, Dantes restaurant, later the G man, me and Mike zordich watching star trek in the TV room at Beaver Hall, Todd Moules getting away with a full on assault in the parking lot beating a kid up in the parking lot, temporary housing for a semester lol, quick rock when they played records, Roy Rogers late night, national record Mart every week to see what's new, grams magazine shop getting screamed at by the oriental clerk for reading magazines without buying them...etc

Don't ever post that again Sir. Good day.

Last edited:
Comment on the 20 players OSU has in the transfer portal.
Comment? All of the 18 OSU players on scholarship in the Transfer Portal - outside of McCord and Fleming - were backups and many of them had no chance of seeing significant playing time. You see this every year with the top recruiting schools like Georgia, Alabama and OSU who are stacked with 4 & 5 stars. Not sure I understand your comment.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Comment? All of the 18 OSU players scholarship in the Transfer Portal - outside of McCord and Fleming - were backups and many of them had no chance of seeing significant playing time. You see this every year with the top recruiting schools like Georgia, Alabama and OSU who are stacked with 4 & 5 stars. Not sure I understand your comment.
It's called "piling on", and the new mods are doing something about it finally.

All of the OSU guys are coming back mainly because they got 2-3 round grades and want to play themselves into Round 1. The only exception to this is Denzel Burke who is borderline round 1. Also, this class of 2021 is very tight and they want to go out by beating TCUN (Those Cheaters Up North).

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
All of the OSU guys are coming back mainly because they got 2-3 round grades and want to play themselves into Round 1. The only exception to this is Denzel Burke who is borderline round 1. Also, this class of 2021 is very tight and they want to go out by beating TCUN (Those Cheaters Up North).
This is the difference: They stay to advance, while our guys are encouraged to leave, knowing full well they have the exact same grades.

• Haha
I've seen Burke in several 1st round listings but also JT Tumaloia, Henderson, and Egbuka ----- basically the players that were on the fence of returning that were ranked in a few 1st round projections. Obviously, I didn't include Marvin Harrison who's a top 3 - 4 pick in every projection.

I've seen Burke in several 1st round listings but also JT Tumaloia, Henderson, and Egbuka ----- basically the players that were on the fence of returning that were ranked in a few 1st round projections. Obviously, I didn't include Marvin Harrison who's a top 3 - 4 pick in every projection.
All 3 would be long gone under Franklin and his philosophy.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT