ADVERTISEMENT

BB vs Sparty

ryoder1

Feb 17, 2007
Saw the score at halftime 51-26 Sparty. Now 10 min left 69-47. Yikes. I guess we did not show up. Sparty is not that great either.

Michigan State is pretty darn good, and should only get better. We didn’t play well, couldn’t make a shot, defended poorly, etc. Need to play a lot better on Sunday at the Palestra in a game that is much more winnable.

Michigan State is pretty darn good, and should only get better. We didn’t play well, couldn’t make a shot, defended poorly, etc. Need to play a lot better on Sunday at the Palestra in a game that is much more winnable.
They were #4 preseason and I guess played to that.

Michigan at the Palestra is definitely winnable but then the rest of January looks pretty tough. NW at home could be a win then maybe one other (Minny at home) the rest of Jan. Finishing Jan at 4-6 in conference is probably what we realistically are looking at.

We’ll have had a solid month if we’re at 4-6. We’re likely a dog every game this month (Minnesota home will be close, but they’ll get a bump off of tonight game I’m sure when I run numbers tomorrow), and 3-7 looks much more likely to me.

We’ll have had a solid month if we’re at 4-6. We’re likely a dog every game this month (Minnesota home will be close, but they’ll get a bump off of tonight game I’m sure when I run numbers tomorrow), and 3-7 looks much more likely to me.
Well whatever it is we will end up with maybe 6 or 7 wins in conference. I thought we could maybe get to 10 but the B10 is better than I originally thought. OSU, Wisky, Illinois are good along with Purdue and Sparty. Then there is a middle tier and then us and maybe Indiana, Michigan, Minny, maybe Maryland.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT