ADVERTISEMENT

Barron Has Done Absolutely Nothing.

Marshall30

Aug 26, 2015
For the Alumni, and very little for the students. This guy is worthless and a disgrace. He's lied to us numerous times.

Reactions: nits74
For the Alumni, and very little for the students. This guy is worthless and a disgrace. He's lied to us numerous times.

Until the 2011 BOT are gone expect the same from anyone that holds his office. Expect the same from anyone who holds the AD office. These types are in place for a reason.

Well......he did make the guys who wrote the $6 Million check VERY happy!

th

th

"What a deal I made!" "$6 Million for MY soul?......and I didn't even have any use for it!"
(I hear the Spud-Man sold his.........for a Foot-Long at Subway, and a bag of chips Hee Hee!)

th
th

"And mine was already USED!"

It's not my fault they all suck.

Maybe it is your fault. Barron had no problems at FSU. Other members of the administration have also changed and you still complain. Notice the constant?

The JoeBots even complained about Taliefero.

I'm sure Barron is spending all his free time on his promised review of the Freeh report. I mean, we are only coming up on 1 year since he made the promise........ :(

Reactions: WeR0206
Maybe it is your fault. Barron had no problems at FSU. Other members of the administration have also changed and you still complain. Notice the constant?

Seriously?
th
th

Does the phrase "getting out of Dodge one step ahead of the Sheriff" mean anything to you?

Reactions: EPC FAN

Consider the audience at FSU. Those folks would give him a standing ovation for just waking up every morning.

Last edited:

We expect more, and he has done nothing but lie.

Reactions: Cvilleguy12
Seriously?
th
th

Does the phrase "getting out of Dodge one step ahead of the Sheriff" mean anything to you?

Yes seriously. I probably could have worded that a little different. He had no complaints from the fans, students and alumni.

Tell me a President you want. List ANY school that does things exactly the way YOU want. If you got that President you would still complain.

Who do you want? Probably Jay.

If you need specifics you haven't been paying attention and are clueless.

Exactly. Most fans at most schools are not following the administration from day to day. You are obsessed. Did you follow the administration before Joe was fired?

Exactly. Most fans at most schools are not following the administration from day to day. You are obsessed. Did you follow the administration before Joe was fired?

Yes. Barron hasn't reviewed Freeh; hasn't held one town meeting with alumni he promised to; when he first came he was going to do what "Roidney" promised, he hasn't produced Peetz or Freeh. All he's done is waste money, scheme and lie.

Yes. Barron hasn't reviewed Freeh; hasn't held one town meeting with alumni he promised to; when he first came he was going to do what "Roidney" promised, he hasn't produced Peetz or Freeh. All he's done is waste money, scheme and lie.

Marshall: You forgot about Barron's letters lecturing the PSU alumni about being "uncivil." .His PR skillz are matched only by his numchuk and computer hacking skillz..

Marshall: You forgot about Barron's letters lecturing the PSU alumni about being "uncivil." .His PR skillz are matched only by his numchuk and computer hacking skillz..

Yes his incivility, false accusations of 2 Alumni, and slurring of all Alumni.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Zwick, the problem with longevity here is that after a while, it's easy to discern patterns among certain posters. And no, I'm not speaking of your current adversary.

Reactions: 91Joe95

A JoeBOT is a term of endearment around these part son. So watch who you besmirch

Reactions: Marshall30
Zwick, who or what precisely is a JoeBot?

I have been accused by a BOT colleague of being a Paterno worshiper. I had to correct that individual and tell him that I am a Paterno admirer. And I am proud of that.

Hard to believe we have clowns on our board like that.

Reactions: EPC FAN
I wonder if all the in-state students who saw their tuition freeze for the first time in decades this summer would think that Barron has done "very little" for them.

For the record Raffy, the decision to freeze tuition was driven by several members of the BOT the day after the Finance Committee had already agreed to an almost 2% increase.

During the July Executive session Friday July 17th, we made the decision to hold the line on in-state tuition.

This change from the Thursday Finance Committee meeting was clearly driven by the BOT.

I wonder if all the in-state students who saw their tuition freeze for the first time in decades this summer would think that Barron has done "very little" for them.
LOL

If the Bloviator had 1/2 the conviction towards making a PSU education affordable that he claims to have......the cost of a PSU education could be reduced by 10%.....beginning tomorrow. And, it wouldn't cost PSU one dime of revenue.

So you can take your Barron-bot ideology elsewhere. :)

Reactions: Marshall30
For the record Raffy, the decision to freeze tuition was driven by several members of the BOT the day after the Finance Committee had already agreed to an almost 2% increase.

During the July Executive session Friday July 17th, we made the decision to hold the line on in-state tuition.

This change from the Thursday Finance Committee meeting was clearly driven by the BOT.

Well there you go again spilling confidential information. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT