ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley jersey retirement at Whitehall pix!

I watched it. Pretty cool. He did a good job of accepting the award, giving praise to Millen and Koppen, talking about parents, thanking everybody with general thanks ( not a long list of coaches, teachers, friends, etc.), seemed very gracious and humble. Franklin did a nice video congratulations. We can be very proud of Saquon. Hope he stays that way.

Is he expected to start on Sunday?

Hoping for an injury-free season and some consistent blocking from his OL! Can't wait to see him in action again.

Reactions: BobPSU92
I watched it. Pretty cool. He did a good job of accepting the award, giving praise to Millen and Koppen, talking about parents, thanking everybody with general thanks ( not a long list of coaches, teachers, friends, etc.), seemed very gracious and humble. Franklin did a nice video congratulations. We can be very proud of Saquon. Hope he stays that way.

Did he thank Franklin? o_O

That’s not bad for your typical high school - Millen, Koppen and Barkley. 6 Super Bowl wins already with SB just starting out - though I hope Saquon’s SB wins come after he’s traded to the Iggles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT